whiskey kisses

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

with head up in the clouds, i walked my road back home. 

there was a huge, brown paper bag in my hand, a newly bought helmet inside. 

hyun and i spent something around 15 minutes chit-chatting about the benefits of the proper, quality equipment and he showed me some he thought would be good for my. . . *cough* boyfriend of some kind. 

in the end, i made up my mind for a black one, with flame pattern on the sides and back. i just hoped it would fit on jungkook's big ass head. 

the meeting of me and the mysterious boy named hyun ended by me paying with my own money and him waving me goodbye upon me leaving the shop. 

who knew if i would see him again, since i didn't plan on returning to that shop as i had no reason to. . .

but, i definitely, silently, hoped for a chance to see him at least one more time. he was such a cool guy. 

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

for the rest of the remaining days, i couldn't get that hyun guy off my mind. somehow burying him in the back of my mind for the night, i found myself sitting on the floor infront of a mirror, doing my makeup. 

for what, you ask? 

 jungkook's birthday party. 

that sneaky little guy somehow managed to convince his parents to free the house for the night so he could throw a party for his friends. my parents instantly offered for all of them to have a night out in a fancy restaurant, which would leave me the only one smart to make sure no one sets the house on fire. 

to make it more of a surprise, jungkook's parents gave him a card with money inside the first thing when he woke up that morning, acting as if that is the only present he'd getting from them, meanwhile, they parked the bike in their garage and told me to make something up so he can go there and see it. 

i wasn't familiar with his group of friends, which made me super anxious. i didn't want to spend the entire night infront of the tv while they were partying;

but, oh, the night was far from what i thought it would be. 

done with the final touch on my appearance, i stood up from the floor and returned the look to my reflection in the mirror. i liked what i saw - it was a 17-year-old girl dressed up fancily in a black club dress, with her hair straightened and freed over her shoulders, and face facaded with slightly dark makeup to match the color of the dress. 

the party had been going on for a long time, I could clearly and (too) loudly hear the music crackling from the next house. i was late, but it wasn't like I cared.