𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"okay, so, everything smooth?" was the first thing i spoke once returning to school. enny waited for me in the hallway, impatient.

her face lit up and she met me halfway. "glad you made it, i was just about to call you."

my brow raised. "why?"

"jungkook took off the rooftop earlier and saw me standing here alone," she explained, brows hanging low. "hope he didn't suspect anything."

walking towards the classroom, i lightly pinched her arm and laughed it off. "please, i bet he's satisfied that he didn't get to see me."

"yeah, right. it's not like he's used to seeing us together anyway."

okay, that kind of bit my brain. but, who was i to care?

sir jeon smoker jungkook will be properly punished.

hehe.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

later on, after the classes, i think i witnessed the most cringey thing ever.

walking towards the exit with taehyung on the right, and enny on my left, we spilled the tea about mr. yang (PE teacher) and mrs. park (science). apparently, all of us heard they have grown some chemistry between them.

at any way, let's push all that to the side. as i said, three of us were just casually leaving school, like everyone else, when someone tapped my shoulder from behind, ever so gently.

it caught my attention and i stopped, turned around and masked my smile.

it was amy.

"he-hey..um.." she murmured, looking at the floor while pulling her skirt down on both sides. she genuinely seemed uncomfortable, and who knows why.

she spared me a glance before her eyes fell down again, gesturing me.. well, quite nothing actually.

"sorry, i don't know your name..?" she looked up again.

behind my back, enny and tae exchanged weird looks between each other, meanwhile i was kind of surprised by the situation.

i finally snapped. "oh, it's lucy?"

amy cleared her throat and straightened her posture a bit. "well, then, lucy.." she paused, her ears flushing pink. "i was wondering if you knew when does a new soccer team have their practice?"