1.

•|  ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina was most afraid of discovering the depths of her sexuality. She felt like her brain consisted of more lewd thoughts than deemed normal in society. A man has never fully satisfied her, especially the old and sleazy businessmen in her field of work.

This was the last thing that should be on her mind before getting interviewed by one of New York's top Chief Marketing Officers. Matteo Dawson works in the real estate field of business. That was where Nina strived to be... on top and big. Who didn't dream of changing the world?

The elevator came to a stop and made a startling pinging noise before the doors timidly opened and Nina switched to business mode. That was one of her specialties. The long hallway leading up to Mr. Matteo Dawson's door was nerve-wracking, but Nina knew how to work around her anxiety. Being frightened turned her on... both sexually and with work.

Before she had the chance to bring her fist to the door, someone had opened it first. Nina tried not to fall through the doorway before carefully taking in her surroundings while clutching a folder in between her hands. Mr. Dawson was minimalistic. The room was filled with the bare essentials to even call such a large space an office... but she was sure those items were expensive as hell. Nina found it was similar to the expensive food you get at restaurants. They always served small ass portions and everything was overpriced.

Nina took a quick glance behind her at the doorman who stood completely still next to her. Nina's intentions were that Mr. Dawson had opened it for her. She didn't know why she thought that. No rich man could be that much of a gentleman.

"Hello." The low and husky voice startled her back to reality as she looked straight ahead to the definitely OCD desk in front of her. Not a single object was out of place.

As her eyes adjusted to the man in front of her, Nina's thoughts only became more scrambled. Handsome. Nina was sure the man in front of her had the genes of a Greek God. She knew she had a certain type, and Mr. Dawson was it. This was her potential boss? How unfortunate.

Mr. Dawson's hair was artfully messy, the almost coal color sending a spark of desire throughout her body. His black hair greatly complimented his warm skin tone. His posture was almost perfect, and his muscles were completely visible through the tight fabric of his shirt.

"Hello, Mr. Dawson." Nina tried to settle the raging butterflies in her stomach.

Mr. Dawson stood up from his desk which finally revealed his tall height. Nina was guessing about 6'2 as she watched him adjust the tie on the collar of his shirt. Of course, Nina loved this, because oftentimes no one could exactly complement her lean figure. Nina was 5'8. Mr. Dawson stuck out his calloused fingers that looked like they did too much work as a greeting. Matteo Dawson couldn't help but stare at Nina as well, curiosity written all over her face as she continued to examine him.

Matteo didn't mind the attention. He liked knowing when people found him attractive and when they didn't. Honesty. His top value. Nina's body was nicely accentuated with the tight black dress she wore, an asymmetric cut on her neck. Matteo knew his dresses, and he liked this one. Her slightly sun-bleached hair was pulled back perfectly into a slick ponytail he found rather attractive. Matteo quickly pushed away the intrusive thoughts trying to enter his mind. This is work.

"Nina Levic?" Matteo spoke deeply. Nina nodded her head with confidence before returning the gesture of shaking his hand. "Croatian last name." Nina was impressed by his geographical skills as her lips parted ever so slightly to respond. Matteo was watching her every move.