8.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"A mirror ceiling?" Nina's voice was filled with astonishment more than anything.

Matteo released the grip on her hair before walking off behind her. Nina was too busy feeling out her surroundings to actually know what he was doing until she heard a click which indicated the door had been locked.

Nina slowly turned around, one of Matteo's fingers being dragged up the side of her leg until they reached her hips.

"I like my subs to see everything I do to them. Do you like that concept?" Matteo spoke into Nina's ear as his other hand lowered the straps off of her shoulders.

All Nina could do was nod while trying to calm her excitement and heavy breathing. She pressed her arms together so that the dress could slip off easily, her black lingerie being revealed.

Matteo never paid much mind to the lingerie that his submissives wore. Being able to see their ass with the marks he would leave was rewarding enough. Nina's lingerie, however, somehow managed to make him jittery. It made him aroused in a good way.

He knew he needed to take things slow, for Nina's sake, so he decided to do a little teasing. Matteo placed a kiss on her shoulder, the other hand gripping onto Nina's throat to guide her towards a chair he had in the corner of the room.

Of course that chair was right in front of a mirror, allowing both parties to have a full view of everything. Nina knew her lower half was already soaked from the anticipation of what was going to happen next.

"Open your legs." Matteo was sure to speak firmly while grabbing a riding crop and making his way up Nina's thigh with the tool.

She tried to examine the leather that intertwined in a circle of red and black, but the feeling of the cold leather on her skin couldn't help but make her distracted.

"Why?" Nina regretted speaking as she watched Matteo press his lips together and bring the thin tool back.

The riding crop hit the outside of her thigh with a light smack. Matteo was pleased with her nervous reaction, knowing very well he could hit her so much harder. The sting automatically coursed through her veins as she clenched the sides of the chair until her nails were digging into the seat.

Nina didn't know what she expected, but the feeling was everything she had imagined and more. Her heart was already jumping out of her chest for more action. She wanted so much more.

"Why? Because I'll smack you 10x harder next time you don't listen. Actually... I'll keep track of how many times you don't listen."

Shit. Despite enjoying the pain, she didn't want to have to endure the full force of Matteo's anger. Nina swung her legs open and threw Matteo a set of puppy eyes.

"Good job." Matteo brought the toy to Nina's opening and struck her more lightly this time. He wanted her to beg for a release.

Matteo grabbed a set of anklet restraints and hooked them onto the sides of each chair. Grabbing one ankle, he locked her in place before moving onto the next. Now Nina didn't even have a choice, she had to endure the torture.

Matteo took a second to admire his work before saying... "Touch yourself."

Nina looked straight into Matteo's eyes at his words, her brain turning into a scrambled mess as she bit the inside of her cheek. She had never touched herself in front of someone, let alone be smacked by a riding crop.