13.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"If you hate me so much..." Matteo spoke in a whisper into Nina's ear, using his finger tips to guide himself up her inner thigh. Nina's breathing automatically hitched. "Then why are you-" Matteo grabbed her pussy, feeling the heat of her wetness that was already staining her panties. "-so wet for me?"

Nina gasped, but Matteo shut her up by placing his hand over her mouth. Despite knowing she shouldn't talk, Nina decided to be bratty. She couldn't help herself. "That's a good question." Her words were mumbled by his hand, but Matteo could still make out what she was saying... and he wasn't happy.

Matteo moved Nina's panties to the side, one hand still gripping her mouth uncomfortably hard. Nina suppressed the moan she felt growing from her stomach. The pain was too good of a feeling. Matteo used the tip of his finger to move up and down on her drenched slit before carefully sliding one finger in.

"You're going to regret having a smart mouth, Nina." Matteo spoke with clenched teeth, ignoring his phone that was buzzing with notifications.

Nina grabbed onto the side of the car, her body in a uncomfortable position since her leg was now being pushed up to the side since Matteo freed up his hand by letting go of her mouth. She bit her lip, grinding her hips as Matteo continued to slide his finger in with ease. He knew what he wanted to do... he knew how to make Nina upset.

He took out his finger, sticking it into Nina's mouth to make her suck her juices. There was something about the way Nina's lips enclosed on his fingers that made Matteo crazy. He then tapped Nina's bud, drawing painfully slow circles and watching as she became a breathy mess. Matteo saw her cheeks flush as she continued to claw at the sides of the car. He wanted her to claw at his back instead.

Matteo slid in a second finger, pushing upwards against her walls to hit her sweet spot... and he did. Nina tilted her head backwards, drawing blood from how hard she was biting her lip to try to stay quiet. He would punish her if she made noise, and it would be incredibly embarrassing for Fallon to hear what was happening in the back.

Matteo saw the trickles of blood on her lip and his hard on only became unbearably uncomfortable from the massive bulge against his pants. He leaned forward, pressing his lips onto Nina's, but nowhere near close to in a romantic way. Matteo bit down hard in the same place Nina had been bleeding, pulling back to fold her bottom lip. Nina yelped, her legs pushing together as she tilted her hips upwards in vast pleasure.

"Stay still..." Matteo's voice sounded like a rumble as he picked up his pace and pushed Nina's hips down with his hand.

Nina could feel herself coming close to her peak but she knew she wouldn't be receiving pleasure right away. There was no way Matteo would be that kind. Nina struggled to stay in place, but she tried her hardest for him. Always for him.

Matteo felt Nina's pussy close around his fingers, her body beginning to slowly convulse as her mouth hung slightly open. Perfect.

He stopped, pulling out his fingers which automatically earned a groan out of Nina. Then, he smiled.

"No... no, please Matteo." Nina whined as she attempted to grab Matteo's arm.