30.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Matteo stood up abruptly from the couch and placed his hands on top of Nina's hips, observing her body intently. His fingers dug into her delicate skin which earned a groan from Nina. She could see the hunger in Matteo's low eyes. He brought his full lips to Nina's neck, biting softly into her skin. He moved down to her collarbone and placed a kiss, moaning out of desire. She was perfect to him.

Nina wrapped her arms around Matteo's waist in an attempt to bring his body closer to hers. He loved the way his hands felt on her body. He loved the way they moved against her every curve. Matteo brought his hands up to Nina's face and just stared at her. He stared at her like he was almost in love... and Nina could tell. Her heart began to race erratically.

"Don't look at me like that." She giggled, looking to the side to break their eye contact.

Matteo used his fingertips to force her to look at him once again. "Like what?"

Nina hesitated. "Like..." She tried to look away once again, but failed. Matteo's kept his grip firm. "Like... you love me." Nina spoke in almost a whisper.

Matteo hadn't heard the word love in ages. His heart almost stopped. No. Matteo doesn't "love" people. No one other than his family. He let out a small laugh before stepping back and reaching towards his drink he placed on the coffee table.

Nina automatically regretted saying those words as soon as she watched the way Matteo took a sip out of his drink. It felt rigid. What was she thinking? Love is practically the forbidden word. Matteo shook his head and his whole demeanor changed. It became dark and harsh. It became distant, but desperate. Desperate for lust. Lust not love.

He took her by the arm and nearly dragged her up the stairwell, walking straight to the glazed room. Nina had been anticipating when she would be in this room again. Her heart was pounding so loud she was scared Matteo would hear.

He walked over to the side of the room, grabbing his devices from their hooks and throwing them down on the bed. Nina stood still, not sure of what to do.

"Come here, Nina." He spoke softly, stretching out his hand for her to come, but there was another motive behind that smile of his.

When Nina reached Matteo's hand, he pressed her down on the bed and immediately got to work.

"Lay down. Spread your legs." Matteo grabbed a large metal bar from his pile of toys.

He placed the black cuffs onto Nina's ankles and extended the bar to his liking. Nina moved her legs to test it out, and quickly realized it was the real deal.

Matteo then flipped her over and took her wrists to clasp them as well. Nina panicked naturally, and pulled away from Matteo's grip. Shit.

He stared at her long and hard, making sure this was exactly what she wanted after what had happened. When he brought his hand to the entrance of her pussy, he knew. She was drenched.

"You know the safe word, right baby?" Nina timidly nodded her head. "Don't move, Nina." Matteo tied her hands together roughly with rope and then tied them to the headboard of the bed.

She didn't have a choice. She couldn't move even if she wanted to. Nina's breathing was heavy as she tried to peer over at Matteo to see what he was doing. He got up from behind her and placed something around her mouth.

She knew exactly what this was. A ball gag. Nina groaned, and in response to that, Matteo grabbed her hair and slapped her again.

She was aching for a release already just from the stinging that was left on her cheek when he slapped her. Everything felt so good and she didn't know why.