22.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina couldn't believe that, not only was it just Monday, but it was only 11:30 am by the time they had arrived back at Matteo's apartment. So much had happened this morning and she was just coming to terms with the fact that there was still half of a work day ahead of her. Matteo had called a stylist to bring in some work clothes for Nina, insisting that this would somehow be easier than dropping her off at home. It wasn't.

Matteo had left about a half an hour ago in a rush to get to work. There was nothing he hated more than being behind schedule, especially with the business. Matteo was convinced he was soon going to have a heart attack after learning what Xavier had done.

So, Nina was left waiting behind for her stylist to arrive, and then she would be driven by Fallon to work. As soon as she checked the clock, the elevator doors opened in front of her. An older lady emerged from the doors with scarily high cheekbones and pitch black hair. She rolled in a cart full of clothing, managing to make way too much noise as she walked because of the abundance of bracelets on her wrists.

"Hello, Ms. Levic." She spoke with a thick accent, one Nina couldn't quite decipher off of the top of her head. "Hm..." The women stared at Nina with a finger against her lip, her eyes squinting in what looked like disgust. "Darker hair would suit you better, dear."

Without warning, the lady grabbed Nina's hair in between her fingers and started fluffing it up. Nina tried to smile, but her judging gaze couldn't be masked. The lady rummaged through the cart of clothes she wheeled in, pulling out full outfits and holding them against Nina's body.

"Mhm, mhm. Red is your color, of course." The lady kept on holding outfits up against Nina's body. "Soft yellow works too... or black. Navy blue." She spoke under her breath, like she was mumbling curses. "Navy blue it is."

Nina unexpectedly caught the outfit that the lady threw her way, clutching the fabric tight in fear of what she was going to do next. She pulled out a handful of jewelry from deep in her cart, also chucking the items towards Nina.

Nina was convinced she was about to drop everything in her hands. Finally, the lady placed a beautiful pair of black heels next to Nina's naked feet. The thick heels had big bows in the center of the shoe. Wow.

"Mhm. You can get changed now. I'm done." The lady grabbed her cart, but didn't leave. She stood still in front of Nina, raising one eyebrow like she was expecting something from her.

Nina was beyond unsure of what the lady wanted. "Thank you?"

That earned a smile from the lady, who promptly turned around and started towards the elevator. Nina took a deep breath to try to process what just happened before attempting to grab everything once again and sprinting towards the bathroom. Nina realized she hadn't even asked her name.

The lady had given Nina a skintight navy blue dress. The dress had small ruffles at the shoulders and an twisted front in the center, barely coming down to Nina's thighs. If she even slightly bent down, her whole ass was sure enough to pop out. The black heels complimented the black jewelry she had given her, which was chunky and had a gold outline. Nina slicked her hair back the best she could with no product, trying to create a low ponytail look. She felt fancy. Too fancy for her liking. Nina also didn't have any makeup on, and she wanted to cry. The last time she had gone barefaced out in public was in high school when she didn't know makeup was a thing... and when she goes to the corner store.