3.

•|  ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Let me ask you, Mr. Dawson-"

"Matteo." Matteo quickly corrected her mistake as he waited for what she had to say next.

"-Matteo... what are you getting at here?" Nina began to bite on her thumbnail as she tried to play out his feelings.

"I'm not trying to get at anything. You are my intern and I am the boss. Nothing could happen between us."

Nina attempted to understand why he had to say such things if he was the one who was trying to introduce her to BDSM in the first place. Was he trying to convince her or himself?

"You're a dominant?" Nina decided to get straight to the point of his messed-up fantasies.

Matteo hesitated to tell Nina what he really was, but he knew she wouldn't judge him. He didn't know why he felt this way. It was unexplainable. Still, he felt as though he wasn't ready to say that he was a Sadist. She hadn't gained his trust.

"You could say that..."

Nina shifted uncomfortably in her chair, but her eyes still carried a new growing lust for the man in front of her.

"You're a Sadist." Nina knew that he was sadistic the moment she saw the amusement in his face when someone failed or did something remotely embarrassing. He couldn't hide the true meaning of his body language to her. Anyone could put the pieces together.

Well, she had figured it out regardless. Matteo placed one finger down on his desk as he looked Nina straight in the eyes, his body wanting to pounce on top of her right here and now. She knew, she liked it, and she could be his play toy.

With each step Matteo took towards Nina, she could feel herself becoming drenched down below. Matteo grabbed ahold of Nina's jaw, his expression not changing once as he heard Nina whimper. That whimper was intoxicating.

"Are you scared?" Although he already knew Nina's stance on the whole situation, he wanted to hear her for himself.

"No." Nina's answer was as clear as glass.

Matteo stared deeply into Nina's eyes with craving, his desire to punish and fuck her growing. Matteo had never felt such a strong desire for anyone before, and it scared him. What was so special about her?

Nina should have said yes, but something compelled her to be adventurous and explore the depths of Matteo's mind. The last time she had sexual intercourse was almost 2 months ago and she was on edge. The squeezing feeling of his fingers digging into her jawbone turned her on even more. She wanted more.

How did we move so quickly? That was the only thought occupying both of their minds as they continued to not break eye contact.

"Right. Well, you are dismissed, Nina. I'll see you Saturday." Matteo let go of Nina's jaw and began to make his way out of the room. 

What? Nina felt like she might throw up from their sudden separation, her mind frantic as she thought about everything that had just happened. She thought about shouting out after Matteo, but he had gone too far for her to do so. She felt stupid, not because of what just happened, but because she was opening herself up for attachment.

***

Next morning...

Despite the tension between Mr. Dawson and Nina, she didn't let the interaction linger in her mind for too long as she got ready for her Saturday hours. Nina's mother decided to be helpful and drive her to work today, but it turned into an issue. Of course Nina's mother was an incredibly slow driver.