18.

Done with school :))))) That means updates coming every other day!! <3 

Start re-reading if you haven't already. Muah. 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

*** 

"How did you get these photos, Charlotte?" Matteo's voice slightly cracked as he spoke, but he quickly covered it up by deepening his voice and relaxing his body. He needed to be calm.

"I have my resources." She took this opportunity to sit on top of Matteo's desk, her hands grabbing the edge of the desk as her feet dangled in between his spread out legs.

Matteo looked into her eyes, and he could see the fire and desperation deep inside of her. She wasn't doing any of this for the "right" reasons. She was pathetic to him, but he would never say that. "Charlotte, I know you know this was taken at her apartment. With her being my intern, I could sue you for nuisance and interfering with her private property rights."

She took a deep breath, leaning her body forward before she spoke. "Why are you sticking up for her? This is just proof that she doesn't care about you... or your rules that I'm sure you set before getting involved with her."

"Char, my business is not your business. I've hooked up with so many people over the course of this year and you're just deciding to express your concern now. Why?" Matteo felt himself becoming more and more angry by the second. 

"I know she slept over at your apartment. That's not like you." She pouted, trying to bring a hand to Matteo's chest, but he quickly shut her down. 

Matteo hated the fact that she was right. None of this was like him, and Nina had definitely disobeyed his rules. Why would she disobey him? Was he not satisfying her enough? Probably not. Matteo wanted to make Nina want to choose him... and that scared him. 

"I'm right. You know it." Charlotte took her hand again and this time placed it on Matteo's shoulder while trying to seductively stare into his eyes. She wanted some action from him. She wanted some confirmation that he was on the same page as her, and he knew it. 

"Char..." Matteo let out a deep sigh, grabbing a hold of one of her thighs and pulling her down onto his lap. "What do you want, Char?"

Charlotte fluttered her eyelids, adjusting herself purposely on Matteo's lap so that she could entice friction. "I miss you, daddy. I want you back."

For some reason, Matteo felt all the hatred he had towards Charlotte dissipate. All he could think about was how he felt seeing those pictures of Dilon and Nina, and how she chose him. Somewhere deep down, Charlotte still repulsed him, but her bright red lips were looking a little too good in the moment.

Matteo tilted his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed, conflicted on what he should do. Charlotte began to grind on him, and he could already feel a growing hard on. He looked down towards her thighs, his hands reluctantly moving towards her ass. His fingers dipped underneath her dress fabric, the dress riding up as he moved his hands up to her waist. He let out a small groan as he saw the lacey red underwear Charlotte had chosen to wear to come see him.

Fuck.

Just as Matteo was about accept his fate and give Charlotte what she finally wanted, there was a small knock on the door. Matteo looked down at the clock on his desk, panic rushing through his body when he realized what time it was. It was 8, which meant that was most definitely Nina on the other side of that door.