7.

•|  ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"I'm so sorry. I may have gotten a little too..." Nina tried to search for the professional word for absolutely trashed as she attempted to pick up on Matteo's facial expressions. "...intoxicated the other night. I don't even remember most of it to be honest, the cosmos were definitely way too strong." Nina shifted her weight side to side while digging her nails into the palms of her hands. "I actually thought I had grabbed my personal phone... I don't really know why I would send such a photo in the fir-"

Nina was interrupted by the intrusive hand that quickly covered her mouth. Matteo took a deep breath while eyeing her up and down. He tried to hide his anger as best as possible while staring directly at the undisguised marks that wrapped around her fragile neck. Matteo already knew she enjoyed that. He didn't enjoy unnecessary blabbering however.

"I trusted you-" Matteo glared hard. Nina almost barfed as Matteo began to speak. Trust was one of her top values and she hated being a disappointment. This wasn't the type of disappointment to turn her on. "- with a work phone for work only. Sending nude photos with another guy in bed is not what I expected. You disappointed me, Nina."

"You're acting like you care about what I did... on a personal level." Nina wasn't sure if her words were entirely coherent because of the hand that covered her mouth, but she still wanted to speak her mind.

"This is about work." Matteo had stepped closer to Nina's face which sent her head recoiling backwards. "Don't mix it up, do you understand me?"

"Yes sir." Quickly, she felt smaller than she intended in his presence.

Matteo snatched the coffee cup out of Nina's hand and placed it onto a coaster on his desk. He then grabbed Nina by the waist and flung her into his chest.

"I am going to have to punish you... due to work."

Nina thought Matteo sounded like he was trying to convince himself rather than her as she nodded reluctantly at his words. She could smell the firewood type cologne that seeped off his neck as well as his clothes the closer she got. It was an overwhelming smell, one she was willing to get used to.

"Are you trying to convince yourself or me?"

Her power was quickly taken away as Matteo shoved his fingers inside of Nina's mouth. The unexpectedness caused her to gag before she regained control. Matteo also powerfully grabbed the back of Nina's neck.

"Not so talkative now, hm?" Matteo couldn't help but stare at the smirk that begun to form from the corners of Nina's mouth. Her intrigue was a turn on, but he was drawn aback at the same time. This woman couldn't be crazier than him, could she?

"No sir." Mmm. Nina spoke out of turn. She knew it wasn't a question that needed answering, she just couldn't help herself.

"Nina. I'll have a driver pick you up at 6, be ready. It's not going to be a fun night for you."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Nina tried to reach for Matteo's arm, but he was already making his way out the door.

She hated his tendency to disappear. There were a million things that could have meant, and she had a feeling they weren't good ones. Nina knew one thing was for sure... it most definitely involved pain.

"What do I wear..." Nina spoke sarcastically, twirling a strand of her hair before folding one arm into her chest and letting out a big huff. "Ugh!"