34.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina was going mad for Matteo's body. She felt like she was fiending for his smell, his dick, and his ability to make her feel so invincible. The way he gripped her waist without warning and always came to her rescue made her feel so protected. Feeling safe around him made her want to meet his every need without hesitation. Nina was more confident, more daring, and constantly warm inside. 

Matteo's thoughts were consumed by Nina as well. Although his number one priority was always the company, he felt himself slowly placing Nina above work. He felt like he was on drugs. Every time he woke up next to her, he found himself rushing to inhale her scent. Vanilla and musk. A scent that is natural and powdery... and soft like her skin. 

The combination of both their feelings turned them into wild horny animals. They had sex in every place possible, even if it was only for a minute. Matteo's office, the hallway, his car, a public park, the club bathroom, his yacht, the movie theater, and so many more. 

They couldn't get enough of each other. 

***

Matteo ran his hands up and down Nina's thighs to steady her body while he buried his face in between her legs. He groaned, taking his time licking up and down her slit while she squirmed against the hallway wall. Nina bit her lip to keep herself quiet, her eyes frantically looking around the company hallway to make sure no one was coming their way. 

She didn't want to admit it, but the fear of getting caught only turned her on more. Her heart was racing and her mind was scrambled as she tried not to scream out loud. Somehow, Matteo was getting better and better at pleasing her... or maybe she was just getting more comfortable. 

"Matteo... what if someone sees the camera footage?" Nina's head tilted back against the wall, her words breathy as she made direct eye contact with the security camera planted in the corner of the ceiling above them. 

"Baby, I control the cameras. Don't worry about that." Matteo spoke in between licks, his tongue flicking repeatedly against her clit.  

His fingers dug deeper into her thighs every time she tried to shimmy away. Because she couldn't move, Nina was forced to deal with his stimulating tongue. She could feel every inch of his mouth on her pussy. Hastily, she felt the familiar build up of an intense orgasm and gave in. Her body convulsed and her knees practically gave out as she gripped onto Matteo's shoulders to support her twitching body. 

"Fuck..." Her voice was high pitched as she tried her best not to scream out. 

Each time Matteo ate her out, he managed to make her finish quicker. This was a new record. 2 minutes. Nina's cheeks flushed when she came to the awkward realization on just how quick it was. 

"God... so embarrassing." Nina ran a hand through her hair and adjusted her skirt as Matteo stood up from beneath her. 

"Don't say that... you know I like when you finish quick. It boosts my ego." Matteo smirked and placed a fat kiss on top of her lips. 

Nina could taste and see herself on his lips. Matteo's whole mouth and chin glistened with evidence of her arousal. He flashed his teeth at her when he realized just what exactly she was looking at. Matteo's pearly whites taunted her as she brought the sleeve of her skin tight black shirt up to his chin and wiped her wetness off of him. Matteo pulled her hand away from his face and licked his lips to finish the job.