27.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Friday rolled around, which meant Nina was going to the club with Angela.

Matteo and Nina hadn't heard from each other in quite a while, the reason being that Matteo was now the acting CEO. When Nina was with him last,
Matteo's dad had called him to explain that he had to take over as CEO while Xavier was gone. Xavier had finally made it to rehab... but this meant that Matteo was constantly busy, consumed, and unavailable. To put it literally, he was doing two jobs because he refused to let anyone else take his place. Nina didn't think this arrangement would last long. He had to crack... he had to.

Nina tried not to think about him too much while getting ready for her night out. Nina wore a tight fitting mesh dress in the color black, with an open back. She wore lacy panties and a lacy bra underneath which was completely visible because of the fabric. Nina peered into the mirror and smiled. She knew she looked hot.

Nina's hair was pulled back into a low bun which was her new favorite hairstyle. It made her look clean. She wore chunky black boots on her feet and a collection of gold jewelry all over her body.

Nina grabbed her favorite perfume bottle, Perfect by Marc Jacobs, from her vanity and sprayed a generous amount all over herself. The fruity and floral scent flooded her nose as she finally finished getting ready.

She made perfect timing, Angela calling Nina's phone as soon as she finished. Nina picked up her phone and grabbed her purse from her bed before sprinting out.

Nina's jaw dropped as they approached the high scale bar. Angela wasn't lying when she said it was fancy. There were a few other girls in the car with Angela and her from work that Nina recognized, but didn't know. When they all stepped out of the car gossiping and giggling, Nina realized she hadn't really allowed herself to make too many friends at work. She knew she had a bad habit of coming across too sternly.

"Nina. Come on!" Angela glanced behind her, ushering Nina to come inside with the rest of the girls.

Nina snapped out of her trance and shot Angela a smile before following the group of girls into the luxury club. Her eyes traveled to every corner of the room. There was a dark ambience to the club, red lights illuminating against the walls and big crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Everything was either made out of glass, leather, or expensive marble.

Nina wasn't expecting the area to be so densely packed, but it was. She already felt claustrophobic trying to follow Angela to get to the other side of the club. Nina tried not to make eye contact with the men that were practically feeling her up as she slid through the thick crowd.

Just as she was about to take a seat at the bar with the rest of the girls, she felt a groping hand on her ass. Nina whipped her head around to see the culprit, rage flooding through her body. It was a man who looked like he was in his early 40's, covered head to toe in luxury brands. Oh, so he thought he could get away with it because he's rich? Nina huffed loudly, building up the courage to say something to this disgusting man.

Just as she was about to speak, a lean figure stepped in front of her and shoved the man on his shoulder. Nina peered up at the man, staring at his bright blonde hair that was practically lit up under the club lights. Oh shit.

"Get the fuck out of here, man." The man spoke with deep irritation.

Nina could recognize that accent anywhere. "Dilon..." She placed a hand on his arm, earning a glance her way from Dilon. Nina nodded her head in an attempt to calm him down before things got too serious.