33.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Hi, Nina." Daxton grabbed Nina's hand and shook it softly.

She peered down at his stretched out fingers that completely engulfed hers and pressed her lips together. Why were his hands so huge? Her lingering eyes traveled back up to his gaze and she timidly smiled. Daxton's cheeks automatically flushed at the sight. 

"Stop flirting with my girl, Daxton." Matteo grabbed a hold of the bartender and ordered two old fashioneds for Dax and him. He stepped infront of Nina, breaking their eye contact and handing Dax his drink. 

"Your assistant is your girl?" Dax's eyebrows rose out of curiosity and his lip curled into a smile. "Why am I not surprised... is this who you were in the bathroom with, mate?" 

Nina was now the one with a red face. "No." She spoke too quickly, essentially announcing her lie. 

Both men looked at her and grinned. She cringed at their actions, taking another sip from her cocktail in hopes to distract herself. 

"It's okay, Nina. Dax and I share everything with one another." Matteo shot Daxton an insinuative wink and patted him on the back before they both let out a laugh. 

 Nina felt like she was missing an important part of the conversation. "Am I missing something?" Her face carried a frown as she bore her eyes into the two men in front of her chuckling like children with a stupid secret. 

Daxton stopped smiling and shot Matteo a serious look, like he was waiting for permission. Permission for what? Matteo nodded his head and Nina's body tensed in response to their strange behavior. 

"Matteo and I share women." Dax clasped his hands together and shrugged his shoulders like he was sharing the most casual piece of information. 

Nina spit her drink out of her mouth, grabbing a napkin from the bar and quickly patting her lips dry. "...What?" 

"When's the last time we shared, Matteo?" Dax ignored Nina's stunned reaction and focused his attention towards his childhood friend. 

"Man, it's been a while. Two months ago? Three?" Matteo placed two fingers on his chin to visibly show he was deep in thought.

"Excuse me, what... what do you mean you share women?" Her words were followed by the sound of her clearing her throat. Both of her hands gripped the sides of the bar stool.

Matteo turned his body to face Nina's, his eyes watching her every reaction. "Exactly what you think, Nina." He slid closer to Nina's body. "Daxton and I..." He stretched out his words, grinning up at Dax in front of him. "... share the women we fuck." 

Nina's breathing became erratic the more she tried to suppress the lewd thoughts filling her head. "You have... threesomes together?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"That is correct." Daxton murmured, his body now directly next to Nina as well. 

Nina's mouth hung slightly open. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The only reason Matteo was remotely okay with mentioning this to Nina is because she hadn't marked off threesome as a limit on their contract. He knew she was curious just by the way her body was currently squirming. She tugged at her bottom lip and pressed her thighs together, trying not to make eye contact with either one of the men in front of her. 

Matteo realized that introducing her to Daxton, who he trusts with his life, would be the perfect opportunity to suggest the idea of a threesome between them. He now only hoped that she would say yes once he had asked... but he already knew her answer.