20.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Matteo held tight onto Nina's hand as he dragged her through his apartment. He led her straight into his bedroom bathroom, closing the door behind them and locking it.

Nina peeked around, taking in the unnecessarily large bathroom that was in front of her. The shower was bigger than her whole entire bedroom. It had enough space to fit a whole party of people, and had actual built in seating around the entire perimeter. Nina looked up in awe at the large, rectangular shower head that faced straight down as well as the abundance of jets on each side of the walls. Holy shit. Nina was in love with every bit, from the jets, to the amount of space, even to the brown marble that made everything look like luxury.

"Take off your clothes, Nina." Matteo let go of Nina's hand, folding his arms into his chest while he stared her down.

Nina let out a forced laugh, looking towards the door to double check that she couldn't run away. She didn't care what they did, just as long as it didn't involve Nina getting fully naked with or in front of Matteo. Judging from the sinister look on Matteo's face, she knew he was going to do exactly that.

Matteo smirked at Nina's panicked look before stretching his hand out towards the shower handle and turning on the water. Unprompted, he started taking off his clothes. He hastily took off his button down, slipping the already unbuttoned shirt off of his shoulders. Matteo tossed the material right at Nina's face.

"Come on, Nina. Shower time." Matteo was unbuckling his pants as he spoke, his eyes still locked with Nina in the process. He saw her eyes travel down from his face, to his chest, to his half-hard junk.

Nina could feel heat beginning to spread to her cheeks as she took in the sight of Matteo's figure in front of her. He was effortlessly flawless. Her eyes were glued to the outline of his cock in his underwear, because even though he wasn't hard, she still thought it was huge. Fuck. She forgot just how much she loved his dick. She pressed her legs together involuntarily when Matteo stood up and ran a hand through his hair.

"Nina..." Matteo was surprised she wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she liked what she saw. He began to walk towards her frozen body, planting both of his hands on her hips.

Nina looked up at Matteo's face, his slight stubble and piercing eyes making her whole body burn with temptation. Being this close to him, she got a whiff of the cedarwood smell all over his body. She loved his manly presentation.

Matteo leaned in close to Nina's ear, now clinging onto the dress fabric around her waist and tugging it down her body. Her straps had already fell over her shoulders from earlier, so there was no resistance to stop her dress from slipping right off. He dragged his nose down her neck, stopping at her collarbone to plant a gentle kiss. Matteo moved the palm of his hands up and down Nina's hips, her soft skin addicting to the touch. He bit her collarbone hard out of impulse, leaving teeth marks before he let out a small groan.

Nina couldn't help but feel slightly self conscious as Matteo explored the curves of her body. She hated being fully naked in front of men, especially someone as experienced as Matteo. Nina knew he has seen better... she was average. At least, she thought so. But, don't be mistaken. Nina knew to never present herself in a self conscious way. So, even with all the unresolved issues Nina had with her body, no one ever knew.

Matteo thought the complete opposite. Inside his head, he was telling himself that Nina was the most beautiful women he had ever been with. He compared her beauty to a goddess, with her tan complexion, delicate skin, and confident demeanor. He cupped her breasts in his hands, glancing up at her eyes and shooting her a wink.