4.

•|  ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

After the conference, Nina went straight down to the cafeteria to catch a break from Mr. Dawson once again. She spotted Angela from afar, her feelings slowly changing towards her as she popped a squat right next to her. This was her only friend in the building... and Nina had a feeling it would be the only friend she was going to make.

"Good morning sunshine. How's your second day going so far?" Angela took a bite out of her whole-grain Turkey sandwich that looked a little too healthy for Nina's liking.

Across from Nina and Angela were two other people which Nina had yet to be introduced to. There was a girl who looked like Barbie directly across from Nina, her bleached blonde hair glistening under the sun along with her shimmering makeup.

Nina assumed her boyfriend was the man next to her which made her cringe since they looked a little too identical. The only difference was that the man didn't have Botox. Nina was trying her best not to be too judgmental, but sometimes she couldn't help herself.

"It's going fine. I-" Nina contemplated whether or not she should ask the table if they know any rumors about Matteo's sexual life. Did everyone know he was a Sadist? "Do you guys... know anything about Mr. Dawson's sexual life...?" Nina was nervous thinking about the response she was going to get. This could expose Nina's wanted intentions with her boss.

Angela glanced over to Barbie and Ken before shooting her a sly grin. Nina hated grins. "Oh, you mean the fact that he's a total BDSM freak?"

That was not what Nina was expecting.

"I heard a rumor that he has a dungeon in his house where he keeps his sub-?" Barbie couldn't finish her sentence due to her lack of knowledge.

"Submissives." Nina scolded herself for chiming in, but the woman needed help finishing her sentence.

"Yeah, whatever they are called. Anyways, he's a total sex freak... or god." Barbie finished off her sentence by dramatically biting the acrylic on her pointer finger.

"Babe, I'm right here." Ken popped his head up from resting it between his arms before briefly moving back down.

"Sorry babe. I'm Ellie by the way." Nina thought it was unfortunate that her parents didn't name her Barbie. "That's Ben, my boyfriend." Close enough.

"Nina." Nina shot them her best nice smile before being nudged on the shoulder by Angela.

"Yeah, so why do you ask? Did he try to make a move?"

If only they knew.

"No, I just saw some BDSM books on his shelves. Just wanted to know the logistics of my boss, you know?" Nina tried to sound as normal as possible as she glanced between the three people at the table. "How does everyone know... about this?"

"There's a lot more people who hook up with him than you think, but we mostly know from rumors."

Nina would have been more than naive if she didn't think Matteo wasn't sleeping with other women. She knew Matteo had a seductive personality which he definitely used to his advantage. She felt remotely satisfied by the information that she had gained, her mind trying to come up with a solution for the situation that she was placed in. Did Matteo want her to be his submissive?

"Here he comes..." Nina turned around only to see Matteo walking up to her table with confident strides. Angela was practically fawning over Matteo right next to her as her cheeks turned a peachy color.