10.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina did her best to avoid the unnecessary small talk by peering out the passenger seat window. Matteo was driving this time, which is something she didn't even know he could do. How stupid could she be? Of course he would know how to drive. Even if Nina was rich, she would still drive herself around for the sake of independence. Still, seeing Matteo's unnaturally veiny arms gripping onto the steering wheel made her uneasy and turned on. That was the main reason Nina chose to peer out of the window.

"Do you need to stop at home first?" Matteo turned his head to examine the clothes that clung onto Nina's body. He knew she couldn't possibly be thinking about going to school dressed like that, right?

"No. I'm fine like this." Nina spoke smoothly before turning back towards the window. However, she could still feel Matteo's piercing gaze.

Nina didn't have a problem with dressing provocative. She was actually positive she enjoyed dressing more revealing than normal. The funny thing is that she had never truly wore something she would consider to be crazy revealing. It just depends on your body shape. The same shirt unfortunately will look more "conservative" on someone with small boobs versus large. Nina was exceedingly curvy.

"Are you sure?"

Matteo didn't understand his concern for her clothing. He never cared about what a woman wore, and he shouldn't. It wasn't his body, it's not his choice... so why does the thought of perverted men staring at her body make him irritated?

"I'm sorry," Matteo muttered angrily before turning sharply to the right. "put me in my place."

Nina peered towards Matteo and carried a look of confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I shouldn't be worried about what you wear, it's your choice." Matteo cleared his throat and then pulled up in front of the building Nina needed to enter.

Before Matteo had the chance to unlock the car door, Nina carefully placed her hand on Matteo's shoulder. Matteo froze, peering over to Nina who held very emotional eyes.

"Thank you for that, Matteo." Nina spoke softly.

She knew it was stupid to say thank you for something so simple, but it meant a lot to her. He wasn't possessive, he didn't carry a macho mentality. He wasn't like the other guys she has talked to. Matteo didn't know how much Nina appreciated him.

"Don't apologize, Nina. There is no need." Matteo smiled as best as he could before shooing her away. Sometimes, he knew he had the tendency to be too serious.

He knew she had to have gone through bad relationships to think that way. Even though the situation is minor, he wasn't going to invalidate her feelings... ever. Everyone reacts and perceives situations differently.

***

Matteo couldn't focus. It was destroying him mentally.

His hands gripped the strands of his gelled hair that had already become a visible mess. He wanted to check in on her... why? Should he call her? No, no. He didn't want to disrupt her learning... but he wouldn't see her till tomorrow.

It's sexual frustration... yeah. That's what it is.

A knock on his door brought him back to reality. Matteo cleared his throat and yelled out for the person to enter but he was nowhere near pleased with who he saw.

"Charlotte." It was Matteo's last fling. "What are you doing here? How did you get past the front desk?"

"Daddy, why are you so disappointed to see me? I thought you would be a little happier, no?" Charlotte strutted towards the edge of Matteo's desk and placed her hands down right in front of him.