11.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"I'm not even going to try to guess what type of relationship you have with that man... sounds sadistic." Ruby twirled a strand of hair with her finger before patting Nina on the back and beginning to walk out of the bathroom. If only she knew. "As long as you're happy sweetie!"

Nina just shot a small smile towards Ruby, letting her know that she was ok. She didn't know what she would do to occupy herself in the next 4 hours. Right, she had class.

***

Nina had finished her last class for the day and there was only 1 hour left before she needed to meet Matteo... to get punished. She truly didn't know what to expect, but she was trying not to let her curiosity get the best of her.

Nina had caught an Uber home, rushing through her small apartment door to swiftly get down to business. This meant making sure she was all clean... and trimmed.

"Nina? Are you back home? Come here, right now." Nina had forgotten about the small altercation she had with her mother earlier.

Nina walked into the living room as calm as possible to try not to cause any tension that would ultimately disrupt her mom's mood.

"Yes, mom?" Nina bit the inside of her cheek and tried not to rock side to side.

"Don't ever-" Her mom got uncomfortably close to her face, making an attempt to grab Nina's chin but she quickly dodged her hand. It was a bad move. "Don't ignore your own mother and not tell me where you are going."

I'm 21. That's what Nina wanted to say... but she couldn't. She couldn't or she wouldn't be able to see Matteo.

"I'm going to work now... for the internship job. I'll be back in maybe an hour, if not I'll text you." Was it really going to be an hour? Nina genuinely didn't know what to expect.

"Good, that wasn't hard right?" Nina's mother shot an evil smile before turning around to continue her task of cleaning the coffee table.

Nina couldn't have even cared less about lying to her mother. She was 21. That statement alone was enough of an explanation.

Rushing to the bathroom, she tried her best to clean up as quickly as possible, although she was sure Matteo couldn't mind some body hair if he had all those kinks. Nina continued to shave herself, thinking intently about what was going to happen.

***

Nina didn't know Matteo's driver would be picking her up again. As soon as she slid into the long car, she texted her Uber and cancelled the ride. She was spoiled. Was this exactly safe if Matteo was so worried about her safety just earlier? She took a mental note to remind herself to ask questions.

"How are you today-" Halfway through asking her question, Nina had realized she didn't even know the man's name. ".... sir?"

Nina could hear his low chuckle with how hesitant she had spoken. Her face slowly began to turn flushed with embarrassment from her rudeness. Had he told her his name already?

"My name is Fallon, if you were wondering."

"Fallon! Great. What a unique name." Nina sat back against the leather seats and cringed as the coldness covered her back.

"Thank you, Ms. Levic." Fallon trained his eyes back onto the road and began humming some song.

Her goal was to make Fallon her best friend since the only friend she currently had was Angela, and that was borderline depressing.