28.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

The man's bright blue eyes bore into Nina's so ferociously as he continued to grip the back of her scalp. Nina whimpered, closing her eyes to contemplate what exactly she should do to escape this situation.

Frustration was evident on the man's face as he practically growled at her. "Get. In." He flashed his canines as he spoke.

Just as Nina was about to throw her head forwards and head butt him, she saw a fist fly into the man's face from her side. Nina stumbled backwards as she finally felt his grip release from her scalp and stared in awe at the man who was stumbling backwards. Glancing to her side, Dilon was shaking his fist as he groaned in pain after delivering that punch.

Nina stumbled up to him, her hands reaching towards his. "Dilon, oh my god. Are you okay?" Nina's eyebrows furrowed together as she looked into his eyes.

Dilon's pain was masked with anger as he stared up at Nina. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" When Nina nodded her head, Dilon didn't waste any time getting up in the man's face once again. "Yo! Who the fuck do you think you are?" Dilon shoved him hard in the chest. "Do you do this often, huh? Take drunk girls into your car to try to take advantage?"

The man didn't move much when Dilon shoved him, their sizes comparable to one another. He held a hand up to the side of his face to soothe where Dilon had punched him, but that didn't stop his other hand from swinging hard towards his body. When he landed a blow to Dilon's cheek, a loud huff escaped his mouth.

Nina's eyes started welling up the moment she saw Dilon in pain. She looked around at her surroundings, disgust and disbelief written all over her face at the sight of people recording this interaction with their phones. Why aren't they helping?

The two men continued to go at each other, grabbing, throwing, and punching one another wherever they could reach.

"Stay out of this!" The man with the blue eyes threatened him before slamming Dilon's body up against his car.

The window cracked behind them. Dilon groaned before grabbing the man's neck in his hands. Oh no.

"Please... please help." Nina staggered towards some lady who was watching and pleaded with her hands in front of her. "Call the police."

The lady thankfully nodded her head, a worried expression evident as she stared at Nina. She most likely thought Nina was drugged with how slow her movements seemed.

Nina sat next to Dilon on the street curb, rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him as he held an ice pack against his face. She thought he looked terrible, so Nina didn't even bring herself to look at the other guy. Both Dilon and the police beat him up.

Apparently, the police had gotten numerous reports already about this man taking advantage or trying to take advantage of multiple girls. Nina knew if Dilon hadn't been there, she would have fell victim to his plan of action.

Dilon could sense Nina staring at him deep in thought. When he glanced over at her, she had tears in her eyes. Dilon sighed.

"Nina... don't cry." He extended his arm out towards her, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her into a side hug. "I saw your friends looking around for you, so all I did was try to find you. I had a bad feeling."

Nina buried her head into his chest to hide her tears and tried to her best to stop her lip from quivering. She was beyond grateful. She was also beyond tired with everything that has happened the past week and a half.