21.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Matteo was fuming and accidentally made the bad decision to shove Xavier who was in front of him. In retaliation, Xavier shoved Matteo back with full force which caused him to slightly stumble backwards.

Matteo didn't want to fight with him right now. They were grown adults, way past their days of fighting each other like immature boys. But, Matteo's thoughts were consumed on the future of their company.

"Don't touch me, Matteo." Xavier spit out his words before grabbing his jacket off of the couch and beginning to storm off.

"So what, you're just going to leave? Ignore the problem?" Matteo threw his hands up in the air. "This is serious! Get your head out your fucking ass! You committed a fraud Xavier... I could literally put you in jail."

Xavier whipped his head around and begun charging towards Matteo with every intention to do damage. "Report me. Put me in jail, I dare you." He was inches away from Matteo's face, his breathing unsteady and his fists clenched. "This business can't run without me, and you know it."

Matteo let out an aggrieved laugh, rolling his eyes right in Xavier's face. "I strongly beg to differ, and honestly Xavier... fuck you."

It was then that Nina heard a loud blow to the face from the top of the stairs. What Matteo was afraid of happening had finally took its course. She peered down the stairs to see who had gotten punched, and surely enough, it was Matteo.

Matteo held his nose with one hand, the other positioned right below it to catch the spilling blood. Matteo let out a pained grunt, looking up at Xavier with disdain.

Nina contemplated running down the stairs to help Matteo, but she quickly realized that Xavier was not aware of their relationship. Hopefully they would hash it out like mature adults.

She spoke too soon. 

Unexpectedly, Matteo shoved Xavier straight into the wall behind them and continuously begun to  slam his body. Nina's hand went up to her mouth, completely shocked by the behavior Matteo was displaying.

"You're just proving to me that you don't give a shit!" Matteo continued on his rampage. "Why did you give in, Xavier?"

Give in? Nina was confused on what he was talking about. She didn't have much time to think with what was going on. Xavier kicked Matteo away from his body, sending him flying backwards and straight into the coffee table.

That was the start to their nasty and violent attacks on one another.

Fuck. Nina panicked, running down the stairs as fast as she could and grabbing a broom she spotted in the corner of the living room. The only way she could think of seperating them without getting beaten herself was to beat them apart. She gripped the broom with all of her strength before whipping it downwards and smacking one of them right in the back.

"Stop! You're both being idiots!" Nina continued to whack the broom at their backs... and heads which, slowly but surely, seperated them from one another. This was only because they now had to escape from Nina to avoid actual concussions.

"Ow, fuck! Nina... Nina, stop!" Matteo stood up promptly, ducking another hit from Nina before grabbing a hold of her waist and picking her up to drag her away.

She dropped the broom as Matteo dragged her away and he firmly placed her down on the couch, fully intending to scold her for what she had done. And, he would have scolded her if he didn't have to catch his breath from fighting Xavier. Nina watched as Matteo stuck out one finger in front of her, his other hand on his knee as he tried to breathe.