23.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Matteo looped his belt in his hands, gripping the leather firmly before sitting down in Nina's desk chair. He patted his knee, motioning for Nina to come and take a seat. But, he wasn't going to have her sit down, he was going to have her drape herself over his legs. She was going to get spanked.

"Nina, come here." Matteo raised one eyebrow at her, trying to get her to be compliant with his intimidation. She slowly walked up to him, carrying herself in a nervous, but curious way. When she finally stood directly in front of him, he stuck the palm of his hand out. "Don't sit. Instead, I want you to lay over my knees with your ass in the air. Understood?"

Nina simply nodded her head, her stomach doing somersaults as she tried to control her breathing. How badly was he going to hurt her?  She was more than excited. Nina quickly got down on the floor, pressing her body forwards and laying across his knees with her hands behind her back.

She felt a soft fabric touch her wrists, glancing backwards and realizing he was using his tie to secure them in place. She was completely exposed to Matteo, and he could do whatever he wanted to her in this moment. He slid a hand over her back to hold her still, the other hand grabbing a hold of her dress fabric and pulling it upwards. She could feel the coldness of the air on her bare ass as Matteo played with the edge of her panties.

"If you would like me to stop at any point, say lavender. Got it?" Matteo grabbed a hold of his belt and whipped it over his shoulder to be ready at any moment. He ran a hand over Nina's ass, squeezing it lightly which earned a small moan from Nina. "I want to hear you say lavender right now."

Nina didn't even think about the fact that Matteo could inflict too much pain to the point where she wouldn't like it. She couldn't imagine not liking anything he would do to her, but she knew it was necessary to set limits and boundaries. "Lavender." The word felt awkward on Nina's tongue.

"Good job." Matteo smiled knowing that he was about to give Nina the time of her life. So, he got straight to work.

Matteo pressed down on her back with one hand, the other grabbing the belt from off of his shoulder. He brought the belt down gently at first, tapping lightly on her ass to get Nina used to the feeling of the heavy leather. 

Nina could tell that with how thick the leather belt was that if he struck even slightly harder, she would already be in pain. And, she knew Matteo was going to strike a lot harder than this. Matteo lashed the belt down onto her ass, her body tensing and a yelp escaping her lips. He saw the red mark he had left and automatically let out a groan. It was painful how erect he was. He didn't feel like giving Nina time to adjust, and started right again, bringing the belt to her ass cheek with twice the force of before. Her ass thrusted upwards, and her hands balled into fists as she tried to mask her pain.

"Does it feel good to be used, Nina?" Matteo rubbed his hand against the redness in an attempt to soothe some of the pain before continuing. Nina simply let out a groan in response.

Her mind was racing with lucrative thoughts as she took the pain. Nina attempted to squeeze her legs together, but Matteo swiftly pried them apart with both of his hands. He wanted to be able to touch her pussy whenever he felt like it. He wanted every part of her body to be completely accessible to him.

Switching gears, Matteo took a hand and clasped it over Nina's mouth. He wanted to see if she would be able to take the pain in complete silence, just for him. Matteo whipped the belt down on her ass several times in a row, biting the inside of his cheeks to try to contain himself. He felt like he was being punished as well, just by having to look at Nina as she dug her nails into the palms of her hands and squirmed uncontrollably with intense pleasure. The thrill had almost made him cum.