32.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Let go of me." Nina grumbled, her eyes locked with Matteo's.

His expression was soft as he narrowed his eyes onto Nina's piercing gaze. He lowered his head and brushed his lips against her neck. "Why are you running away Nina? Let's talk it out." His voice was mumbled.

She involuntarily closed her eyes and pressed her head against the wall. Matteo snuck his hand around Nina's waist and pulled her into his body.

"Talk to me, Nina..." He continued to move his lips against her neck, placing wet kisses all over. Matteo's hands explored Nina's curves, one hand moving underneath the slit of her dress. He gripped her thigh and groaned. "Come on, baby."

Nina panted against his chest as she let Matteo take control. She felt inebriated by his charm. Slowly coming to her senses, she took both her hands and shoved his body off of hers.

"Stop trying to tempt me." Nina huffed and adjusted her dress.

Matteo leaned against the wall across from her, his arms folded into his chest. "Okay then. Talk."

"I already talked."

"Not enough." Matteo's voice was sharp.

"Fine." Nina copied Matteo, folding her arms into her chest as well. "Why are there two girls that are obsessed with you?"

He scoffed. "They aren't obsessed-"

"Answer me, Matteo. I'm serious." Nina pushed off the wall and heatedly walked up to him.

Matteo swallowed. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes Matteo... tell me." The inner corner of her eyebrows raised.

Matteo pressed his lips together. "Fine." With a loud exhale, he finally began to talk. "Celia was my first real love. She was toxic Nina... always playing with my emotions. Yeah, I was dominant sexually, but not when it came to anything else. She controlled me. She controlled my life, and then threw me to the curb." Matteo looked away from Nina's stare. "I was young. It was a long time ago... but she always tries to force herself back into my life. She wants the drama, she wants the spotlight, the connections, the fame."

Nina closed her eyes and sighed. "Matteo, I'm-"

He quickly interrupted her. "Charlotte... she was another mistake. I was missing Celia and I wanted something to take my mind off of her. Charlotte had this sultry demeanor that just captivated me, and I fell into the same trap. Charlotte took advantage of me. She stole thousands of dollars from me, and then booked it."

"You never got the money back?" Nina asked quietly.

Matteo shook his head. "No. She was extremely poor and taking care of her sick mother... I couldn't do that to her. Maybe I'm being too lenient on her, but she's been through a lot. She's a gold digger for sure, and she's not the best person... but she's just trying to get through life." He shrugged his shoulders and looked down towards the floor. "You can imagine my surprise when I found out she ran the photo agency my family partners with."

Nina couldn't believe what she was hearing. Especially listening to how soft Matteo had been towards those crazy girls. If she was in his position, she would have destroyed them. No mercy.

"That was years ago. Ever since then, I'm in control. I have to be in control." Matteo's attitude shifted. He turned cold. "That's why I have submissives. That's why I create contracts. That's why there are so many rules..." He grabbed Nina's arm and pulled her close. "I can't be taken advantage of again."