26.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina was surprised those words had just come out of Matteo's mouth. Fine. He gave her permission to take control. She had a shocked look on her face, keeping completely still as she stared into his eyes.

"What? Did I shock you?" Matteo's hands were still behind his head and his horniness was significantly growing the longer he gazed at Nina. She looked not only shocked, but clueless as well. She looked confused, like she wasn't sure where to start. "Aw. You can't take control?" Matteo taunted her, pulling her arm down towards him so that her body fell forward and their faces were almost touching.

Nina let out a shaky breath. She was doubting herself. She was doubting her fierceness, but there was no way Nina would allow herself to be known as "all talk, no bark" to Matteo. The brat inside of her needed to prove herself.

"No, that's not true." Nina smirked, pressing her lips down onto his. She bit his bottom lip like he does to her, pulling back until she drew blood.

Matteo groaned, smirking back at her confidence. Let's see how long she can last. Nina gripped his jaw, moving her mouth in sync with his while she rolled her hips. She backed away, staring down at Matteo's exposed body trying to think about what she should do.

She reached down towards Matteo's hard-on, brushing her fingers against his cock. He twitched, his eyes lowering onto her. Matteo was nervous as to what Nina had planned. She touched the tip of his cock again, tracing circles with one of her fingers.

He wanted to throw her off of him. He wanted to pin her down and fuck the shit out of her... but something was stopping him. He wanted Nina to experiment, and he most definitely wanted her to experiment with him and not someone else.

Nina stopped when she heard Matteo aggressively clear his throat, her gaze whipping towards him. His eyes were closed, and Nina could tell he was trying to relax himself. She stopped touching him and brought one of her hands up to his hair to run her fingers through.

"Relax, Matteo." Nina smiled sweetly. This earned a smug look from Matteo. "I know you're not used to not getting your way..." She stretched out her last words before beginning to climb further up on Matteo's body.

Nina didn't want to make him too upset. She also wanted to please him, so she decided that she would satisfy herself by sitting on his face. Nina knew he loved the sounds of her moans and whimpers. She couldn't stop smiling as she slid her body up him.

Matteo already knew what Nina was up to when he saw that unbreakable smile on her face. He didn't mind. He wanted to hear her moans, he wanted to feel her shake, he wanted to make her cum. She continued to slide her body up his and he placed kisses on her stomach, then her hips, and then her pussy...

"So slick, Nina. Choosing to pleasure yourself when you take control." Matteo ran his hands up and down her legs. "Sit on my face, go ahead."

Nina was hesitant again, and Matteo could tell. He grabbed her waist and lifted her up slightly, positioning her in the right spot. When he lowered her down onto his face, Nina automatically let out a sigh of pleasure.

She tilted her head back, holding onto the headboard of the bed for support. Nina slowly rolled her hips, Matteo's tongue reaching every spot of her pussy. She was scared she would crush his face somehow, so she tried to stabilize herself as much as possible. She didn't want to seem too heavy, which would be a completely irrational thought in Matteo's head. He knew could bench press twice her weight. He wasn't scared of a little heaviness if it meant he would get to please Nina in the process.