24.

** Sorry for the late update. I've been away the past few days.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Angela, hi." Nina hugged her back, awkwardly waiting for her to let go of her body.

"Nina. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. We have to catch up." Angela grabbed her hand, dragging her through the cafeteria towards an empty lunch table. "First of all, what the hell happened to Matteo's nose?"

Nina forgot about that. What was she supposed to say? "I have no clue." She made sure to look confused, opening the Hershey bar and beginning to snack.

"You have to find out for me. He looks like he got beat the hell up." Angela showed concern on her face as she touched her own nose and Nina could tell she was imagining what it would feel like.

"Yeah. It's pretty bad." Nina winced just thinking back to Xavier and Matteo's altercation. She tried to hide her anxiety by taking a few more bites out of the chocolate bar.

"Ah shit. As soon as we get into the good deets, Matteo always seems to appear." Angela glanced behind Nina and carefully watched Matteo who began to stride towards them. "Quick, before he comes." Angela pulled Nina forward. "I wanted to tell you that we are all going to a high end club on Friday, and I want you to come."

Nina made a funny face and Angela could already tell what her answer was going to be.

"Nina, pleaseee?" She stretched out her words, gripping Nina's arm while looking back at Matteo at the same time. "Fuck."

"Nina." Matteo was hovering over Nina from behind, something he very much enjoyed doing, and something Nina disliked. He loved feeling superior over her.

Nina turned around, smiling politely at the grumpy man behind her. "Hi, Matteo." She just noticed how bad his nose could look to other people.

He caught her staring at his nose, as well as Angela, and rolled his eyes. "Nina. I told you to come straight back to my office."

Nina took another bite out of her chocolate bar and shrugged her arms. "Oops."

He grabbed her arm firmly and proceeded to drag her away from Angela. Nina didn't even have time to say her goodbyes or tell Angela that she would make it to her club night, pouting as she was being hauled away.

"Let's go. We have a meeting."

When they had arrived at some luxury hotel for a meeting, both Nina and Matteo were met with a crowd of paparazzi. It was the first time Nina had seen this in her life, and she was not for it. When they stepped out of the car and flashing lights was all she could see, she was scared she was going to have a  seizure... or go blind.

They were shouting all types of questions, ones Nina couldn't even make out with how much yelling there was. She did hear some.

Who's this girl, Matteo?

What happened to your nose?

Are you two dating?

The rest was incoherent. When she glanced up at Matteo, she could tell he was used to this type of attention. He just walked through the shouting crowd like it was no big deal.

Matteo saw Nina's pained reaction. She scrunched up her face and roughly squinted her eyes. In response, he pulled her into his body, placing a hand over her eyes to shield her from the bright lights. He knew these photos would probably cause controversy, but part of him didn't care.