5.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

It was Sunday morning and Nina wasn't planning on participating in any actives today. Her brain seemed to be fried from yesterday, and her irritation was through the roof.

After her encounter with Matteo yesterday, he shooed her out of his office and sent Nina home once again. She couldn't explain her feelings at the moment. Nina wanted to see Matteo, but at the same time she didn't want to be anywhere near him.

Nina opened the cream-colored drawer next to her and unobtrusively pulled out her vibrator. The toy was starting to get old, especially considering the fact that Nina had been using the thing for about a year now. Still, it was a necessity and she planned on using the toy till it's very last days.

Slowly spreading her legs apart, Nina could feel the adrenaline of having to hide the act already making her jittery. With one swift motion, Nina inserted the vibrator inside of herself and clicked the button to start her journey to pleasure.

The toy did not turn on. Nina frowned before brutally continuing to press down on the button in hopes of some sort of miracle.

"Fuck..." Nina threw the toy back into the drawer and rolled over on her pillow. She had never been so unsatisfied in her life. There was one person she wanted, and she couldn't even have him. Who would fulfill her desires? Taking a deep breath, she bit her lip for a moment to calm herself before throwing herself off of her bed. "Time to go to Target."

Throwing on a hoodie over her pajama shorts, she angrily opened her door and grabbed her car keys hanging next to the front entrance.

"Sweetie, where are you going?" Nina's mom had interrupted her, as always.

"Target. Do you want anything?" The only way Nina was able to escape from her mother was to offer assistance.

Nina couldn't even think about the number of times she had used the excuse of going to get groceries to get away from her in High School. That's when Nina's sexual awakening first took place. She would never forget the dreadful car sex that would have her suffocating in sex fumes by the end of each round. Beds are better.

"Get us some apples and oranges. We have to start being healthier in this household." As Nina's mother continued to rant, Nina opened the door and prepared to leave. She despised her mother's ranting. "Don't be long, dear."

***

"Dammit." Nina hated the fact that she was so desperate for pleasure that she was willing to pay almost 40 dollars for a vibrator.

Running her fingers along each box, she stopped on a pink-colored one with an emphasis on waterproof based on the big text in bold. This would have to do for now, unfortunately. Before Nina grabbed the toy, she took a deep breath and dropped the object into her already filled basket. She had gotten more than necessary already and she was starting to wonder if her own pleasure was necessary.

"Good choice."

Nina recognized the voice immediately and automatically felt sick to her stomach. No, no, no. Her thoughts were filled with refusal for who she knew it was going to be as her eyebrows fixed together in worry. Timidly turning around, the sight of Matteo in front of her made her jump. What was scarier was seeing her boss in such normal clothing. A blue shirt and brown shorts, insanely simple.

Her head almost did a recoil as she continued to examine the man. "Mr. Daw- Matteo. I didn't expect to see you... here." Nina cleared her throat and looked around at her surroundings.