Chapter 35

Miracle couldn't contain her happiness when they finally arrived in the resort. It was a sunny day but the wind gives chill on her skin. Since they have chosen a private island, it is not as crowded as she had expected.

There aren't many people wandering around in their swimsuits on the white sand. The beach is really quiet, and she enjoys the sound of the waves smashing the shore.

Mahigpit siyang kumapit sa braso ng asawa nang alalayan siya nito sa paglalakad. She can walk on her own now, but her legs feel sore sometimes and she really needs Trigger's assistance.

"You look very excited, baby. Did you like this place?" nakangiting tanong sa kaniya ng lalaki nang makarating sila sa napakalaking cottage.

Miracle immediately nodded her head in excitement. "I love this place. The cottage is near on the beach and it's not crowded. If I could stay here in one week, I'll gladly do it," she answered with full of excitement in her voice.

"We can stay here for one week if that's what you want."

Napatitig si Trigger sa asawa nang gulat siya nitong nilingon. 

"How about your company? Marami ka pang inaasikaso 'diba? Baka m-makaistorbo pa ako sa 'yo," nag-aalala  nitong tanong.

He leaned forward to kiss her lips. "Your happiness is more important than my company, Miracle. If you want to stay here for one week, then we'll stay here. If you want to stay here for one month, I don't care, we'll stay here as long as you want. I can run the company without my presence there," he said while looking straight at her lovely eyes.

A smile formed in his wife's lips. "Thank you so much, Trigger." Pumulupot ang mga braso ng babae sa leeg niya kaya agad siyang napangiti. He hugged her back with the same intensity.

"You're welcome, baby. I love seeing your smile."

She giggled a little before kissing his lips. "Let's eat first before we go to swimming, okay lang ba? Nagugutom na kasi ako kanina pa, masyado yata akong naakit ng dagat kaya hindi ko na napansin 'yung mga dragon ko sa tiyan."

A soft laugh came out from his lips. Tumango tango siya sa asawa na nakabusangot na. "I'll take you to our room. I rented a big room for us and I'm sure you'll like the view when we get there."

Muling bumalot ang saya sa mukha ng babae nang marinig ang huli niyang sinabi. Tumayo ito sa kinauupuan at kumapit pa sa braso niya. "Talaga? Akala ko sa hotel lang tayo?"

"Villa is more comfortable than a hotel room, we also have a private pool there," sagot naman niya.

Tumango tango ang babae habang abala sila sa paglalakad. "Sabagay, ikaw naman ang bahala kasi ikaw ang gagastos," nakangusong sagot ng asawa niya.

Muling kumawala ang mahinang tawa sa bibig ni Trigger. His wife is really adorable, she'll say things she want to say. "I can even spend a billion dollars to make you happy, Miracle. Don't underestimate me, baby."

"I don't need your money, Trigger. Gusto ko lang na kasama kita lagi kasi gusto kong bumawi sa 'yo, limang taon kaya akong nakapikit." 

He nodded his head repeatedly. "I want to be with you also every single time, Miracle."

Humigpit ang kapit ni Miracle sa braso niya nang huminto sila sa malaking gate.

Trigger opened the gate while smiling sweetly. "I'll order food for us, someone's waiting for you inside the villa. Go inside, baby, I'll be there soon."

Binitawan ng babae ang braso niya at pasimpleng tumango. "I'll wait for you inside, bye." She kissed his cheeks making his heart flutter.

Miracle roamed her eyes around the whole villa while walking freely. The villa is not too big, and not small also. Sapat lang 'yon para sa kanilang mag-asawa. The small house is surrounded by palm trees and beautiful flowers.

"Hello, ma'am. Isa po ako sa mga katiwala rito, kayo po ba 'yung asawa ni sir Trigger?"

Her eyes focused at the old woman's direction who welcomed her. She immediately flashed a sweet smile before nodding her head. "Hello po, magandang umaga. Opo, ako po si Miracle," magalang na sagot niya rito.

Mabilis naman siyang inalalayan ng matandang babae papasok. "Sandali lang, ija, ha? Tatawagin ko lang sila ma'am Saellyn. Binilin kasi sa akin ni sir Dagger na tawagin sila kapag dumating kayo."

Hindi na nakasagot si Miracle nang bigla na lang naglakad ang matanda papalayo. She just sat on the sofa comfortably while waiting for her husband. Hindi niya masyadong naintindihan ang sinabi ng matanda dahil may mga nabanggit itong pangalan.

She made herself busy by roaming her eyes around the house. It's elegant and simple. The interior designer is actually good, the villa was designed like a home. Pakiramdam niya ay hindi siya ma-ho-homesick.

Natuon ang mga mata ni Miracle sa pintuan nang marinig ang ingay mula roon. Seconds after, a beautiful woman stepped inside. She immediately stood up from her seat to get the visitor's attention.

"Hi! Are you Trigger's wife?" sosyal na tanong ng babae.

Miracle nodded her head in daze. She couldn't focus because of the beauty of this woman in front her. Mas lalo pang nakadagdag sa pagkakatulala niya nang lumapit ito bigla at niyakap siya.

"Hi! I heard many things about you, I am Saellyn by the way," pakilala nito.

'Saka lamang pumasok lahat sa utak ni Miracle nang marinig niya ang binanggit nitong pangalan. "Oh gosh. You're the actress that my husband was talking about?" she asked with full of excitement in her voice.

Saellyn nodded her head. "I used to be an actress, sweetheart. But I quit showbiz long time ago. By the way, sobrang ganda mo pala sa personal. Trigger sent me some pictures of you but those pictures did not gave you justice at all. You look like an angel!" puri nito sa kaniya.

Her face blushed with Saellyn's compliment. Iba talaga kapag artista ang pumuri sa 'yo.

She slightly bowed her head. "Thank you. You are so gorgeous also. I was stunned when you entered this house, ang ganda ganda mo. Hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit sikat na sikat ka noon."

Saellyn raised her brow while giggling. "I was famous because I revealed many secrets in showbiz. Sabihin na natin na medyo sumikat ako kasi naging successful ang project namin ni Dagger noon. But, girl, believe me, Dagger is the most famous actor before I became his leading lady. Hindi rin naman ako sisikat kung hindi kilala ang mokong na 'yon."

Miracle let out a laugh. "I like the way you speak. You're so lovely!"

Niyakap siya nang bahagya ni Saellyn. "Thank you, sweetheart. Come on, mag-bonding muna tayo. Mamaya pa darating ang mga asawa natin kasi nag-uusap pa sila sa labas."

She nodded her head as she flashed a sweet smile. "Okay, sure."