Chapter 60

"Alistair? Wake up, baby," malambing niyang bulong sa anak habang marahan itong tinatapik sa pisngi.

Her son stretched his body before opening his eyes. "Mommy?"

"Sorry for waking you up, love. But I want to introduce someone to you. He came all the way here just to meet you, is it okay with you?" she sweetly asked.

Nagmamadaling bumangon ang anak. "Is it my daddy? Of course. I want to meet him!" excited na sabi nito.

Nawala ang ngiti sa labi niya. "Hindi, baby eh. But he looks exactly like your father. 'Diba uncle mo si tito Aundrei? It's because he's my brother. But this person who wants to meet you is your uncle also kasi kapatid siya ng daddy mo," paliwanag niya.

Alistair seems to be disappointed that it wasn't Trigger, pero hindi nito pinahalata 'yon. Ngumiti lang ito nang matamis.

"I want to see my other tito, mommy."

Maingat niyang inalalayan ang anak pababa sa kama. She's not surprised when Alistair ran towards the door before opening it.

"Let's go, mommy." He held her hand before pulling her all the way through the receiving area.

Nakita niya ang kapatid na abala sa pakikipag-usap kay Dagger.

"Are you my other tito?" Alistair asked, getting Dagger's attention.

Agad na lumapat ang tingin ng lalaki sa anak niya, and she can see the spark in his eyes. That's enough for her to tell that he really likes to meet Alistair.

Dagger walked towards her son. Tumalungko ito para mapantayan ang anak niya.

"Hello, little kid. You're Alistair right?" he asked while smiling brightly.

Agad namang tumango ang bata. "Yes. And we're look alike. Right? We're both handsome!"

Dagger chuckled with that. Bahagya itong lumapit para yakapin ang pamangkin. He carefully kissed his forehead also. "I'm happy to meet you, Alistair. I'm your tito Dagger. Kapatid ako ng daddy mo."

Alistair hugged him back. "I'm happy to see you also, tito! I can't wait to meet my dad. I'm not sure if he's gonna like me or not."

"Of course, he's gonna like you. Your father is a good man. If he knows about your existence already, he might be the happiest man on Earth."

"You heard that, mommy? Daddy loves me," tuwang-tuwa na saad ng anak.

Miracle nodded her head. Alistair looks really happy with what he heard. At magaan din ang loob nito sa kaharap.

"Dress up, little Alistair. We'll eat outside, then, I'll take you and your mom somewhere after that."

Alistair nodded his head.

Ngumiti si Miracle sa lalaki. "Susunod kami sa kotse, aayusin ko lang ang mga gamit namin. Salamat talaga ulit, Dagger."

He just smiled a little. "I'll wait for you in the car."

"IS CAVITE here in Philippines too, mom? And malapit na po ba tayo sa Cavite?" Alistair asked her curiously.

"Yes, baby. Philippines is a country and Cavite is a place within the Philippines. Kaya sa car lang tayo nakasakay. And yes, we're here in Cavite na already. Hindi ko lang alam kung saan tayo dadalhin ng tito Dagger mo," sagot niya rito.

"I see," sagot ng anak bago tumingin sa unahan. Tinuro nito ang unahan. "Are they really friends?"

Nilingon ni Miracle ang kakambal na abala sa pakikipag-usap kay Dagger na nagmamaneho ng sasakyan.

Feeling close talaga kahit kailan 'tong kapatid niya. Lahat na lang ginambala.

"They just met a while ago. Feeling close si tito Aundrei mo 'no?" pilya niyang saad sa anak na agad namang tumawa.

"Even in California, he's like that. What's the difference here in Philippines especially that he loves this country so much because he's fluent in Tagalog," Alistair said.

"Love niya 'tong Philippines kasi dito sila nagkita ng girlfriend niya, that Lianne," she said.

"How about you, mom? Do you live this country also? Grandma told me that you used to live here before."

She nodded her head. "I love this country so much, Alistair. I experienced traumas here but meeting your father and my friends was worth it," sagot niya.

"I'm happy to hear that you love daddy. I thought you're mad at him when you came back home. I think he's really nit a bad guy unlike what uncle Aundrei told me." Hindi maiwasang mapangiti ni Miracle sa sinabi ng anak.

Napakalawak talaga ng pang-unawa ng anak niya. Limang taon pa lang ito pero kung magsalita akala mo patutumbahin lahat ng tao.

"Your father was never a bad guy actually. We all thought wrong about him. So stop thinking about it, siya ang pinakamabait na taong nakilala ko," sagot niya rito.

Nilingon niya si Dagger nang maramdaman ang paghinto ng sasakyan sa tapat ng isang bar.

"You need to get something?" she asked.

Bumaba ng kotse ang lalaki at sinenyasan din siyang lumabas. Miracle quickly got out from the car, leaving Alistair and Aundrei inside.

"I'll take Alistair to somewhere for a while. You can go inside alone."

"Ha? Bakit? Anong gagawin ko sa bar?" she asked curiously.

"Trigger is there. He's staying in VIP room right now. Hindi ko alam kung nasa wisyo ba 'yon o lasing na naman. Go on. Make him happy. Tawagan mo ako kapag alam na niya ang tungkol kay Alistair," paliwanag nito.

Something inside Miracle went wild when she heard that Trigger's inside.

Mabilis niyang pinuntahan ang anak at hinalikan ito sa noo. "Sama ka muna kay tito Dagger mo saglit, ha? Enjoy your time with him, baby."

Alistair looks excited. "Okay. Ingat po."

After saying goodbye to Alistair. She quickly went inside the bar.

It's one way or another. She's here to meet Trigger again, and hopefully, he'll accept her apologies.

She roamed her eyes to look for someone. When she saw someone on the counter who looks like the owner of the restaurant, she quickly walked towards him.

"Hello, good afternoon. Can I ask about something?"

"Good afternoon, ma'am. Sir Dagger told us that we should accompany you to sir Trigger. Are you here for him?"

She nodded her head. "Pwede bang malaman kung saan 'yung room niya?"

He gave her a key. "Sa VIP room po sa second floor. You can enter the room with that key po."

She smiled sweetly. "Thank you. I owe you a lot."

Kinagat niya ang ibabang labi bago umakyat sa second floor ng bar. Kinakabahan siya at nangangatal pa ang mga kamay niya habang hawak ang susi.

She's nervous thinking about meeting her husband again. She said a lot of harsh things to him and it's really not something to forgive.

But she's just hoping for a better outcome of this.