Twice As Far

With sweat dripping down my chest, building up into pockets on my skin, I plowed my fist into the side of his face, only adding to the damage I had already caused over these past eleven days

"You'd think you would've had enough of this by now." I tilted my head, leaning down to him and resting my bloody knuckles against my knees. "Why're you still holdin' out, huh? Your people ain't comin' for you. Hell, they don't even know where you are an truth be told, I don't think they'd even give a shit."

His weary eyes blinked up to me as his sunken head leant back, "Fuck... you."

I sighed, shaking my head before turning back to the trolley of instruments I had behind me. "That's jus' the wrong answer." Picking up my talon blade and making my way back to the lone Saviors' side, I ran the flat side against his lower arm, trailing down to the back of his hand.

"You're not the good guys, you know that, right?" He murmured through the blood in his mouth.

"And you are?" I furrowed my brow up to him, ramming my hand over his mouth and pressing the sharp blade against the side of his throat. "Time to leave another mark on you." As I moved the blade up across his jaw and towards his deeply bruised cheek, I forced the deadly weapon into his skin.

"Argh—"

With a clenched jaw, I tightened my hand around his mouth, muffling the screams of agony he was producing.

"All of this could be over if you jus' tell me what I wanna know." I surmised, gradually releasing the pressure of my hand.

But he wasn't willing, yet.

"Alright—"

"You're all gonna die." He spat.

Taking away the blade and wiping the substance against my combat pants, I turned from him and placed the weapon back in its rightful place. "Continue."

He scoffed, "That baby in your belly- I'll make sure to kill it first, let it eat you from the inside out."

"You make it sound as though you're gonna live through this?" I laughed inwardly, rolling up the fabric that protected my knives and placing it under my arm.

He stiffened his posture, leaning forward to spit a clump of blood to the ground, before glaring up at me. "I... am... Negan."

With the twitch of an eye, I smiled, pushing the trolley out from the cell Morgan had made and locking the barred door shut behind me. "I'll see you again tomorrow, Primo."

Once I gathered up the rest of my belongings, I left the new build and made my way down the street.

"Still no luck I take it?" Ezra sounded from beside me.

"Nope, but that's fine." I stated in a hopeful tone.

"How'd you work that one out?" He asked over me from his tall frame.