Chapter 54: The Tournament begins Molly Vs Arlan

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers, here is another chapter in this book and I will be doing the tournament arc with a big twist so I hope you like it and I will be writing in Valon, Raphael and Alister also please comment below who you want them to duel. So I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, now without further ado lets get on with the chapter.)

After the incident with Raphael and then having to duel Dartz, you were able to beat Dartz and set him free from the darkness that had hold of him.

You stare out the window of the shop knowing full well what is going to come next.

Mai: Y/N what are you smirking about?

Y/N: Well I was just thinking about what I managed to do while on the blimp, though I haven't quite gotten the hang of it.

Mai: Hang of what?

Y/N: flying.

Everyone looked shocked.

Mai: Don't be silly and don't get any bright ideas about jumping out a window just to prove it.

Y/N: Ok then I will prove it right here and right now.

You sit on the floor and you start to focus as you begin to glow, blue wings of energy sprout from your back as you start to hover. What they didn't expect was for you to scoop up mai and dance with her as if it was second nature.

Mai: ok you can put me down now, even if you do look like an angel without its halo.

You lean in and whisper something in Mai's ear causing her to go really red.

Mai: I am going to hold you to that you know?

Y/N: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Just then there's a sound of a helicopter.

Yugi: What's Kaiba doing here?

Y/N: Open the door and find out.

Yugi gets up and goes downstairs as you follow him, just as Kaiba knocks on the door.

Kaiba: Hello Yugi, I have come to ask a favour of you and y/n.

Y/N: what favour do you need from us kaiba?

Kaiba: I am hosting a tournament but the prize is a double duel between you and Yugi. Would you accept?

Yugi: I don't see a problem with it but you would have to ask y/n.

Y/N: Don't worry Yugi, I am all for it Kaiba and thank you for taking time out to come and ask us mate.

Kaiba: Your welcome y/n I still owe you for saving Mokuba.

Y/N: No you don't, because I did it because it was the right thing to do and your brother special as I can see the bond you share.

Kaiba: Well to begin with I thought that I needed to harden my heart to keep us both safe, however you made me realise how wrong I was and when I opened my heart to you guys, it made me a better person and a better duellist.

Y/N: You were already a great duellist Kaiba, it was just the attitude you had towards your opponents that stunk but when I saw how hard you were fighting for your brother, it showed me that you have a kind heart, you had just been hurt so much when your step-father adopted you and Mokuba. And you just needed to be shown a better way.

Kaiba: Thank you y/n for believing in me. But we have duellists from around the world who will be duelling for a shot at taking the title from both of you, so the format of my new tournament will be singles but there will be two winners at the end and those duellists will duel the both of you how does that sound?