Chapter 40: Rulers To Red-eyes

(A/N: right my lovely readers sorry for the late update but here it is, also the chapter name if you can think of a better one please comment below and I will choose the best one out of the lot, but please no silly suggestions. Right lets get on with it shall we.)

(3rd person P.O.V.)

Joey and Reese find themselves in a woodland area with a waterfall and everything but as they looked around they couldn't see anyway out of the dense forest. As they look around a screen pops up as Noah appears on the screen.

Noah: Hello you two.

Joey: Huh Noah, what's going on?

Noah: I am going to show you the way out of this forest but the way out is guarded by two of the big 5 so I hope that when I show you the way out that, that you prepare your decks as best you can.

Joey: My deck was built by one of my friends and if there is one thing dat I know and that is I have faith in the deck he built for me.

Reese: Yeah and I have faith in the deck, I put my heart into so bring on any of the big 5 because our deck will crush them.

Noah(Laughs): I hope that you duel as well as you talk because don't forget that there is a lot riding this duel.

Reese: Yes we know, if we lose then we will lose our bodies and you have robot monkeys set up to transfer our minds into.

Noah gasps.

Noah: And how would you know about that?

Reese: That's for me to know and you to find out if you beat y/n in a duel.

Noah: Grr fine, just follow the arrows to find your opponents.

Joey: thank you Noah your not so bad as you make yourself out to be.

Noah: Thank you but this is a one time only deal.

Joey: one time is more than enough.

Noah fades out and the screen disappears as arrows light up and Joey and Reese follow them.

(time skip)

After a lot of walking they finally come out of the forest and they look ahead.

Reese: I see the door ahead and possibly where our opponents are.

Joey: Don't sweat it Reese, everything will be just fine, though I wish that we had our friends here cheering us on.

Y/N: Boo!, wish granted Joey.

Joey: Aahh!! y/n why did you have to pop up like dat and do dat to me.

Y/N: coz it was funny. Anyway lets go, the quicker you guys beat your opponents the quicker we can find the rest of our friends.

Joey: Good point lets go.

The group head towards the door and in front of it sit Gansley and Crump both still in their monster forms.

Gansley: We have been waiting for you, this is our last chance to get out of here and you two are going to help us do it.

Crump: I calculate that there is a 99.99 percent chance you will lose this duel.

Joey: don't count on it you feathered freak.

Reese: Right lets get this show on the road.

(At the side of the duel)

Y/N: Uh oh, I know its hard but I kinda feel sorry for Gansley and Crump.

Tristan: Why is that?

Y/N: Every time Reese said lets get the show on the road it always spelled doom for whoever was unlucky enough to be paired up to duel her.