Chapter 57: Clash of the Titans Y/N vs Ghost?

(A/N: Right yugi fans, I hope that you like this chapter because it is the surprise that I had planned for you guys, I hope that you like it. I know that the title gives away whose in it but there's more than just him in this and I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Now without further ado, lets get on with this chapter.)

Ghost P.O.V.

After my last defeat in the battle city finals I have been floating in the shadow realm to what felt like an eternity. Then I was tapped on my shoulder and as I looked round I saw my old duel partner Yami Marik.

Ghost: What do you want Marik?

Yami Marik: As much as I want to get out of here, I don't have enough strength to do so instead, I am going to give you what remains of my power to build a body of your own.

Ghost: And why would you do something like that for me?

Yami Marik: I want to give you a second chance at revenge and then maybe you can get some for both of us.

Ghost: how do I know that this isn't some trick to take control of the body I form once I have it.

Yami Marik: Because I will fade away, once I pass on what power I have left.

Ghost: ok so I will have a body of my own so I won't be a ghost any more.

Yami Marik: No you won't but before I do, allow me to give you a proper name.

Ghost: You are not your usual self, losing that duel and your body has humbled you.

Yami Marik chuckles

Yami Marik: I suppose you are right but I think that, as you won't be a ghost any more it seems appropriate.

Ghost: As it is your power I will be using to form my new body then I accept any name you give me, I will wear it with honor even if I am still using the dark deck.

Yami Marik: it seems as though I am not the only one who has changed since being here.

Ghost: I have had a lot to think about but now name me, before you transfer your power to me.

Yami Marik: your new name will be Kaze because you are a shadow of your former self, I thought that it would be an appropriate name what do you think?

Ghost(Kaze): Kaze, I like it, I will be known as Kaze from here on out.

Yami Marik: It is time, the name and my power are all I can give you once you have it, break free.

Ghost(Kaze): I will and thank you Marik, good bye my friend.

Yami Marik smiles a not creepy smile for the first and last time as he transfers his power to Ghost(Kaze).

He disappears as Ghost(Kaze)'s body shines and he finds himself dressed in the clothes, he wore during battle city in an unfamiliar part of the city near where the tournament.

Ghost(Kaze): Now lets go find y/n and get some pay back for both me and Marik.

He sees a flyer for the new tournament and smiles.

Ghost(Kaze): At least I know where my target will be. As he walks towards where Y/N will be.

(Back at the tournament)

Announcer: It is time to get the next duel started.

????: I don't think so because I am issuing a challenge to Y/N right here and right now!!

Announcer: it seems as though we have an intruder will security please escort him from the tournament.

As security try and surround the young man that looks similar to Kaiba but with black hair and brown eyes, the young man takes out a card and places it on his duel disc. Blue-eyes Black dragon comes to life and flaps his wings making the security fall on their bums.