Chapter 15: Joey vs. Yugi

Kemo: the final match will be Joey Wheeler against Yugi Motou, this will not only decide who will be crowned king of games but also who will get a chance to duel Maximillion Pegasus.

Tea: Why out of everyone does it have to be Joey and Yugi why can't they both win so that we can get to the duel against Pegasus now?

Tristan: Unfortunately that's not how these things work.

Tea: It's not fair.

Tristan: That's just how these things go, this was bound to happen when they started this tournament but both of them have gotten past everything that has stood in their way and now it is down to this.

(On the battlefield)

Yugi: Joey, I am not sure I can do this?

Joey: Suck it up Yug, it is like you said if it came down to us two then we would play our most honourable duel.

You watch as Yugi changes to become older and more confident.

Yami Yugi: Ok Joey it's time to duel.

Kemo: Your host Maximillion Pegasus will now make an opening statement.

Pegasus: Congratulations Duellists you are a few of the best duellists in the world, and I look forward to seeing you duel at your duelling best and I will know if you give anything less.

Bakura: (I don't think Pegasus has to worry about these two not duelling their best because with what is at stake, these two are going to go all out.)

Joey: Yugi, I Just want to say thanks, I am in the biggest duellist tournament ever thrown and it is all thanks to you, because you looked out for me.

Yami Yugi: Your wrong Joey, you earned your place here because you believed in yourself and in your cards.

Joey: Thanks Man, but I just want you to know that no matter what you will always be my friend. But don't think that just because we are friends that I am going to go easy on you or that I expect you to because I want you to give me your best.

Yami Yugi: (Alright Joey, you asked for my best and I plan on giving you just that)

Joey: (Yugi I won't insult you by giving you anything less than my all, I am going to come at you hard and fast right from the start.)

(A/N: play song now but it is up to you if you listen to it before reading on)

Kemo: Let the duel begin.

Joey/Yami Yugi: Lets duel.

Joey – LP 8000

Yami Yugi – LP 8000

Yami Yugi: I play this in attack mode, the mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Joey: Ok Yugi, I draw; now I play this the Red-Eyes Archfiend Of Lightning in attack mode