Chapter 35: Kaiba vs Ishizu

Roland: (Will the two final duellists please report to the arena.)

Y/N: Well let us go and see how Kaiba's duel goes shall we?

Mai: Yeah I can't wait to see what happens.

Y/N: Neither can I, I want to see if he has what it takes to beat me in a duel because I have beaten him before and I can say he is one tough opponent.

Mai: Well rather than stand here talking about it, lets go and watch Kaiba duel.

Y/N: Yeah.

As you and Mai walk out you join up with Yugi and the gang. And you all walk up to the arena as you enter the life you remember something in the bag your carrying.

Y/N: Serenity, I have something for you that I think will help you if you choose to duel at any point.

Serenity: What is it?

Y/N: open it and find out.

Serenity crouches down and opens the box to find a duelling deck inside and when she looks at the cards, she gives you a confused look.

Serenity: Y/N I don't recognise any of these cards.

Y/N: Allow me to introduce you to your deck, this is your Cyber Angel Deck. I thought that considering you are your brother's angel, I thought I would use my power to build a deck that would reflect that. Plus no matter what happens this deck will be with you.

Serenity: Thank you y/n. Tristan has been teaching me how to play and I have gotten the hang of it, I just needed a deck so I could play for real.(Yes it is a Cyber Angel Deck. And thought that when the next arc happens she should have a stronger fairy deck.)

Y/N: Well now you can. (And when we go into the virtual world the big 5 will have a few problems as your deck will come to you.)

Mai: Y/N is everything alright.

Y/N: Yeah everything is fine, though things are on track and they aren't going to be easy.

Mai: (Another cyber adventure?)

You nod.

Mai: When.

Y/N: after Kaiba's duel.

Everyone arrives at the arena waiting for the duellists to arrive.

The doors at either end of the arena open and Kaiba and his opponent step out and go to each end of the arena.

Kaiba: Right lets get this duel started.

Roland: The duel against Seto Kaiba and uumm. Miss please tell me your name.

Ishizu: Ishizu, Ishizu Ishtar.

Roland: The duel between Seto Kaiba and Ishizu Ishtar will now begin.

Kaiba: Ishizu, I have grown as a duellist and as a person but I have modified my deck since the start of this tournament and I will use all the cards in my deck to defeat you even Obelisk.

Ishizu: I have learned that destiny can be rewritten but even without my millennium necklace I will still beat you.

Kaiba: Now that the trash talking has finished why don't we get this duel underway.

Ishizu: I couldn't agree more.

Kaiba/Ishizu: Duel

(A/N: I am going to do the last flashback of this arc as it will explain the change in deck that I am going to give to Kaiba in this chapter and the rest of this book. Though it may get some upgrades in the next few arcs.)