Chapter 23 An Odd-Eyes Surprise

You and Arlan have split up from Yugi and the group so that you could look around for people to duel so you could get some locator cards for the finals. You stop and look at Arlan.

Y/N: Arlan, I think it is safe to say that the portal that brought you here was a one way trip, I mean look at me, Reese and this Molly, we are stuck here, and to be honest I don't mind being stuck here.

Arlan: But what does that mean for us , for where we came from?

Y/N: Well I think its safe to say they will presume us missing. Till we can't be found. But now that you know what are you going to do?

Arlan: Well I am going to see if Ishizu is single and if she is then I will ask her to be my girlfriend as I have had a huge crush on her like with you and Mai.

Y/N: Yeah, plus I can see that, though I can't see you being that psycho Marik's brother in law though.

Arlan: it's a little too soon to be thinking that but you do have a point, but lets not think about that lets just concentrate on freeing him because we both know it only gets worse.

Y/N: Yeah though I have to ask, why are your eyes glowing?

Arlan: Huh what do you mean glowing?

You show Arlan to the waters edge and you point at his reflection and it shows that Arlan's eyes are glowing a similar shade of blue to yours.

Arlan: Holy C*&! What the heck?!

Y/N: The portal you came through infused you with a type of energy but I think that the abilities differ from person to person though for some reason Reese and Molly have both come through it without them.

Arlan: So what abilities will I get?

Y/N: I don't know. Try summoning a monster?

Arlan summons Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Arlan: Now what?

You go and pick up a can from the ground.

Y/N: I want you to get Odd-Eyes to aim and destroy this can as I throw it up.

Arlan: But these monsters are just projections, the attack will just go through it.

Y/N: Humour me just this once?

Arlan: Ok, Odd-Eyes when y/n throws that can up into the air use your attack to destroy it.

Odd-Eyes roars as Arlan talks to it. and a gust of wind whips at you.

You throw the can as hard as you can up into the air and as you do, Odd-Eyes destroys the can and disintegrates it.

Y/N: I thought as much, that portal gave you the abilities of a psychic duellist like in 5ds.

Arlan: Cool.

Y/N: Just be careful when using your ability because otherwise you will end up causing the same damage as Akiza.