Chapter 44: Strike of the big 5

(A/N: Hi my lovely readers, I am back with the final chapter of the cyber arc and will be getting back to the tournament after this but this is the first time I have done a flashback, so I apologise if there are any mistakes. Also at the beginning there will be a lot of talking before the duel, sorry but it is necessary, well without further ado lets get on with this chapter.)

You and everyone are walking through a wasteland when you stop and sit down and as you begin to think about your conversation with Noah the other day while everyone was sleeping.

(Flashback)

Y/N: (Whispers) Noah I need to talk to you, come on I know you listening.

A screen appears.

Noah: What is it?

Y/N: (Whisper Shouts) Hey Keep it down everyone else is asleep.

Noah: Oh sorry (lowers voice) Why did you call me?

Y/N: Well did you think about my offer?

Noah: Yes I did and I accept though how do you plan on transferring our minds into the new bodies that you have for us?

Y/N: Well lets just say that I knew about what was going to happen and make preparations such as these because thankfully the change wont make much difference.

Noah: What are you talking about? How did you know that I was going to draw Seto and his friends into this and challenge them to a duel?

Y/N: I can't tell you till near the end, which is arriving soon but what I can tell you is that exactly when I say and not a second after, I want you and the big 5 to appear in front of me.

Noah: What? Why?

Y/N: Because I am going to eject you from this world into your bodies meaning you in particular, I will be linked to while this happens so I can stabilise your body.

Noah: But wont that put strain on you?

Y/N: Not for the big 5 because all I am doing is sending a signal to my tech team when I touch them to transfer them as for you, yes a little but not enough to put me in harms away, I made a promise to my girlfriend that I wouldn't.

Noah: You really love her don't you?

Y/N: More than you can ever imagine, so no I will not leave them behind. In fact I could eject the lot of them from this world but I have to let certain events happen as they are suppose to otherwise the results could rip this world apart, I have already seen the consequences of such actions in my nightmares.

Noah: I don't know how you came to know all that you do, but I believe in you, so I will be as old as Seto is?

Y/N: Yes you will, plus there's a child hood friend of yours before your accident who has liked you since and wishes to see you again, so when you wake up, I arranged for her to be there when you wake up. See for yourself. Here touch my hand and I will give you a glimpse of what I am talking about.

The Screen disappeared and Noah materialises.

Noah: it won't hurt will it?

Y/N: What? Are you still afraid?

Noah: Yes a little.

Y/N: Trust me, my power won't hurt you, I promise.

Noah nods and puts his hand in yours. You see what he sees and he sees his body and young woman sitting next to his body she has light red hair, dark brown eyes.

Noah opens his eyes.

Noah: What?! That's not possible. I thought that I had lost her when my body was damaged. Aida. My childhood sweetheart.