Chapter 9: triple threat

(A/N: I know I have done a massive time skip but the ghost of the darkness of kaiba will appear in this chapter along side the paradox brothers and I wont put them as rhyming as I am not sure how to put it into the story so enjoy the chapter readers)

After Joey's duel with bones, Keith and his flunkies put a boulder over the entrance to the cave.

Keith: Good luck being in the cave your in there for life now.

Y/N: Oh snap, they have us trapped.

Bakura: Not quite my friend look at my millennium ring.

Y/N: One of your ring's pointers is glowing.

Yugi: Ah I see its been pointing towards Pegasus's millennium eye.

Bakura: right so I can lead us out of here.

Y/N: Bakura you're a genius, lead the way mate so we can get out of here.

Bakura leads us with his millennium ring and we come to a duel field that has a duel field but has 3 platforms each side.

Y/N: Uh oh I remember this bit.

Yugi: what do you mean y/n?

Y/N: can't say Yugi spoiler alert, but lets just say that this is gonna be our toughest challenge yet though I remember there it only being a double duel though.  This field has 3 platforms.

(A/N: I accidentally wrote out Mokuba's bit but I am going to give him a chance to escape later but with who is going to be a surprise.)

As you look on you see the paradox brothers appear.

Para: this is a 3 on 3 battle, if you want to pass you will need to beat my brother and me and we have a special guest.

Dox: Because you're not going to stand a ghost of a chance because we have Kaiba on our side, well his ghost anyway.

Y/N: I sincerely doubt that Seto Kaiba would allow himself to be killed off so easily, so reveal yourself!

Ghost: He wasn't lying when he said I was kaiba well I use to be, till Yugi sent me to the shadow realm but I am back thanks to Pegasus to aid his eliminators in beating you.

You and everyone watch on while the ghost changes into his true form.

Joey: I knew this duel could get ugly but not that ugly.

Y/N: you two worry about the paradox brothers while I will deal with this poser.

Ghost: Poser?  Well how can I be when I have my deck.

Y/N: you got that only because the real owner wasn't able to take it with him.

Ghost: think what you like but it means that I now have Blue-Eyes on my side.

Y/N: Yeah and your not the only one but for you I have something of a special surprise just for you.

Ghost: Bring it.

Y/N: Plan to so lets go. Yugi, Joey would you honor me by duelling by my side?

You see Yugi change.

Yugi: The honor is mine and I could think of no better duellists to duel beside.

Joey: You said it bro. Y/N lets do dis.

Joey/Yugi and Y/N – LP 8000 each

Ghost/Para and Dox – LP 8000 each

Everyone: Duel!

(A/N: This is going to be the biggest fight scene I've done yet so I hope I do it justice.)