Chapter 60: Jax Vs Valon

(A/N: I want to apologise to you my lovely readers for taking so long with the updates to this story it is almost coming to an end with this, but I will update more as soon as I have an idea as to how I am gonna do the other chapters and how I want them to go but if I am slow in updating then I am sorry but please bare with me. Well without further ado lets get on with this chapter.)

while the arena shifts ready for the next duel, you decide to go for a walk and you bump into Jax who seems to be searching for something.

Y/N: Hi Jax are you looking for something?

Jax: Yeah you haven't seen my wife and daughter around have you because I put my deck box with my deck in a bag and by accident they picked it up by mistake and now I can't seem to locate them so I can get my deck back from them and if I don't have a deck to play then I will automatically forfeit my duel.

Y/N: Why don't you try this deck out instead then?

You hand Jax a deck in a purple deck box (Hint hint)

Jax: thank you y/n but I really want to play my level thunders like I did when we met.

Y/N: I can understand that Jax but I also understand that you want the opportunity to duel in this tournament and I don't want you out of this tournament just because of an honest mistake.

Jax takes a look at the deck in his hands and then smiles and then nods in acceptance.

Jax: thank you for the deck though after the tournament I will return the deck to you as I am more suited to my level thunder dragons.

Y/N: That's fine then consider this a loan and I will come and get it from you when the tournament ends.

Jax smiles as he walks towards the duel field looking through the cards and their effects as he goes.

You smile as you go back up to the balcony and as you went to go and sit in your seat you felt a pair of arms round your waist.

Y/N: You ok Mai?

Mai: Yeah I am ok you disappeared off somewhere and I didn't know where you'd gone.

Y/N: I am here to stay Mai and I was just stretching my legs coz sitting down for too long means I get achy legs.

Mai: And help a duellist that didn't have a deck as well.

Y/N: Yeah Jax's wife and daughter had gone off with his deck so I just lent him one of mine for the duration of the tournament.

Mai: It is one of the reasons why I love you so much you always want to help others.

Y/N: I believe that everyone deserves to have a chance in this tournament. Well I believe that the next duel is about to start.

(announcer): The next duel is about to start will Valon and Jax please report to the duel field.

Jax and Valon walk out of their respective tunnels and makes their way to the centre of the field and shuffle each others decks and then shakes hands before going to opposite sides of the field.

Valon: I have heard good things about you Jax and I have been looking forward to this.

Jax: I have heard equally good things about you as well Valon so I hope that this duel is a good one.

Jax: Then you won't mind if I go first then?

Valon: Well why don't we roll a dice for it.

Jax: unfortunately I don't have any dice.

(Announcer) then you will be pleased to know that there is a button on your duel disc that allows you to roll a virtual dice. (A/N: let me know if you want to see more of this feature in not just the next few chapters but in the next book as well)