Chapter 27: Mind Trouble And A Reunion

You and Arlan are looking round for Yugi and the gang till you bump into Kaiba again.

Y/N: Sorry Kaiba we are in a hurry to find Yugi and the gang but we haven't been able to find them could you help us please?

Kaiba: I know where they are because the rare hunters captured my brother and Tea freed him, and I hate owing people favours.

Kaiba leads the way to the pier where Yugi is duelling Joey. But as you arrive you see that Yugi won the duel and Joey has managed to break free of Marik's mind control. Joey saves Yugi as he is dragged under just as Serenity who has taken her bandages off takes Joey's Key and dives in. Moments later she surfaces with Joey.

You smile to see your friends happy then you get a message from Molly.

Molly: (Text message) Hi y/n I have managed to get all the locator cards I need for the finals. Look forward to seeing you there.

Lee: (Text Message) I have kept my promise I have got all the locator cards that I need for the finals so I will see you there y/n.

While you are all gathered Mai walks up.

Mai: y/n how are you doing hun?

Y/N: I am doing fine beautiful how are you doing?

Mai: I have all the locator cards that I need to get to the finals.

Y/N: Speaking of which let's see where we are going.

You put all your locator cards into your duel disc and a hologram is emitted from it showing you a stadium.

Mai: It must be that the finals are going to be held in that stadium.

Y/N: well what are we waiting for lets get going.

All of you start to walk towards the stadium, Joey points to a poster.

Joey: Huh Jean-Claude Magnum? He is a big move star; I have seen all of his films.

You reach out and pull Joey back just as a white limo crashes through a poster where Joey was standing moments before.

Joey: Thanks y/n, I owe you one.

Y/N: You don't owe me anything I would do anything for a friend.

You stand and get your duel disc ready.

Y/N: COME ON OUT!

The guy in the limo steps out to be the exact guy in the poster that Joey was looking at.

Y/N: Your driver is an idiot because he almost ran down my friend.

Jean-Claude Magnum: Well I had to make an entrance. Besides I challenge you to a rematch Mai.

Mai: Do I know you?

Jean-Claude Magnum: You don't remember me? You beat me in a duel and when I asked you to marry me, you said you would if I beat you in a duel.

Mai: Yeah right Jean-Claude why would I want you when I have my boyfriend who I love very much and you couldn't hold a candle to him. (Laughing)

Jean-Claude Magnum: Is that so? Y/N I challenge you to a duel, I win I get one of your locator cards and Mai's hand in marriage you win and I will forget about it and move on.

Y/N: two things Jean-Claude, 1 my girlfriend isn't just some possession, Mai is a person who has more heart then you ever will and two I would duel you just to shut you up and make you pay for almost running over Joey.

Jean-Claude Magnum: Well those are my terms take them or we don't duel.

You go up to Mai.

Y/N: Are you ok with his terms? Coz I won't duel him unless your comfortable with what he is proposing.