Chapter 46: Battle City Finals Marik Vs Joey

(A/n: Right first of all thank you so much for the support you have given me, and I hope that you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it. Without further ado lets get on with the duels. Enjoy)

As everyone reaches the top they see Marik and joey about to start but before that they hear joey shout to Marik.

Joey: Marik, I made a promise to my friends that I will be the one to take you down and that's exactly what I am gonna do. However I will duel you with all I have, so if I lose I won't have any regrets.

Yami Marik: When you lose this duel, you will lose more than just this duel, because I will trap your mind in the shadow realm just like I did with Mai, though I wonder if y/n will be able to bring you back like he did with Mai.

Joey: That's the difference between you and me, I have friends where as you are just a cape wearing creep that has no one to give you the strength to stand and fight. But enough of dis, I plan on whipping you so that Yugi and y/n don't have to.

Joey/Yami Marik: Duel

Joey – LP 8000

Yami Marik – LP 8000

Yami Marik: I think I will go first but before I take my turn I think that this duel should take place in the shadow realm.

As Marik said that his millennium rod shines as everything is covered in darkness. But instead of Joey being affected by it a shield appears around him. And everyone is surprised to see that you and Arlan have linked arms and have a hand pointed towards Joey:

Ishizu: Arlan what do you think you are doing, what happens if your energy runs out, I don't want to see you hurt.

Arlan: Sorry babe but this is something I have to do, me and y/n know what we are doing, normally you'd be right but as it happens we have linked our energies only so much, to the point where we can keep this up for days rather than hours. So you and Mai please smile for us even if you don't feel like it at the moment.

Mai understood that, that message had been for her, but she was surprised that Arlan had noticed the sad feeling, nodded her head slightly but only so Arlan could see. So instead of being sad she whispered something inaudible to Ishizu who nodded and they both rushed forward and before you know it Mai was kissing you full on the mouth and Ishizu was doing the same for Arlan. Which for some reason only strengthened the shield even after they broke the kiss.

Yami Marik: Fine have your pathetic shield, it will do you no good once bring out my Egyptian god card, so to start my turn, I will summon Ra's Disciple to the field in attack mode.

Yami Marik: I am sure your aware of what happens next but will explain anyway. When this monster is summoned I get two more and because they aren't in my hand will special summon them from the deck. But now I will tribute them to summon The Winged Dragon Of Ra Sphere Mode.

 But now I will tribute them to summon The Winged Dragon Of Ra Sphere Mode