Chapter 3 Kidnapping and Duelling

Later on that day you are cleaning at the back when you hear the door bang open and you rush to see Grandpa Motou being dragged out by 2 guys in black suits.

Y/n: Hold it right there.

The two guys stop as they hear you, they mutter something between themselves and one of them leaves grandpa Motou with the other guy and comes towards you and grabs you and takes you along with them, after putting you in the back you slide over to grandpa Motou.

Y/n: Are you ok Mr Motou?

Grandpa Motou: I am fine but these guys work for Seto kaiba and they want my blue eye's white dragon.

Y/n: thinks (so that's what they are after well they won't get it, if me and my deck have anything to say about it)

Y/n: Don't worry Mr Motou if it's a duel they want, then it's a duel they will get and I am happy to give them one but they will not like what they find believe me.

Grandpa Motou: y/n thank you but if they challenge me then I must duel them, I hope you understand.

Y/n: I understand Mr Motou but you do know that if you go up against Seto kaiba then you are going to lose he has 3 blue eyes white dragons.

Grandpa Motou: how do you know that?

Y/n: can I ask you to keep what I am going to tell you a secret from everyone including Yugi and the gang till I tell them?

Grandpa Motou nods and says "I promise y/n"

Y/n: I am from another world where you, Yugi and everyone are cartoon characters and yugioh is a card game played in my world.

I hand him my duelling deck as proof and when he goes through it and has a look of shock on his face.

Y/n: because I love dragons so I built my deck around Kaiba's coz I just loved the blue eyes build.

Grandpa Motou: but your deck contains cards that are incredibly rare even more than the blue eyes white dragon how did you get them?

Y/n: well there are shops that sell card packs and that's how I got these.

Grandpa Motou gives you your deck back just as the truck that is transporting us stops. you manage to send a message to Yugi saying we were at the Kaiba building, which sent as soon as we got out the truck.

(time skip because the authors memory is bad when it comes to the battle scenes between yugi and kaiba)

You see Kaiba rip up the blue eyes card as Yugi and the gang arrive to take grandpa Motou to the hospital.

As you see the ambulance leave, you start to feel strange and as you feel a surge of anger run through you, you want to go after Kaiba for ripping the card, but as you pass by the ripped card it begins to shine, which catches your eye so you pick ...

As you see the ambulance leave, you start to feel strange and as you feel a surge of anger run through you, you want to go after Kaiba for ripping the card, but as you pass by the ripped card it begins to shine, which catches your eye so you pick up both halves of the torn card and as you fit them together the rip shines and disappears and it looks like new. You discreetly stick it in your back pocket as Yugi rushes past you to go and duel Kaiba. And you sit there, looking puzzled as to how you did it.

You walk into the stadium as Yugi narrowly beats Kaiba with Exodia and then you notice something strange happen as an older looking Yugi does something to Kaiba and he falls to his knees.

As Yugi comes down you see him change from an older and more grown up version to the young innocent version that you've come to know.

You and Yugi head to the hospital and go to pick up Grandpa Motou as you reach for the door you realise you still have the card in your back pocket, with the gang coming in behind you.

Y/n: Mr Motou I have a gift for you, don't ask how but can you accept it?

Grandpa Motou: I accepted what you told me when we were in the truck on the way to the Kaiba building so yes I can accept your gift as well.

I pull out the restored Blue eyes card and hand it over to Mr Motou. Surprising everyone as I do so.

Grandpa Motou: I don't know how you did and quite frankly I don't care, thank you my boy this gift is more than I could ever hope for.

Y/n: your welcome Mr Motou

Grandpa Motou: no more of this Mr Motou from you its grandpa to you.

Y/n: thank you Grandpa.

I embrace the old man in a gentle hug and then I let go as Yugi and the gang enter.

Grandpa Motou: Look Yugi this is my Blue eye's card restored by y/n.

Yugi: but grandpa we saw Kaiba tear it in half there's nothing that could have fixed it.

Y/n: Yugi I don't know how I did it but I picked up the pieces of the card and put them back together and the card healed itself, I can't explain it but that's what happened.

Yugi: Thank you y/n, you did something great for my grandpa and im very grateful.

(A/N hope you liked the chapter and i will be putting the next few chapters up soon, till next time yugi fans)