Chapter 22 A Friend and Rival Appears

After you defeated Jayce he ran off because he was no longer in the tournament and he was afraid that if he hung round you then he would get into trouble with his master.

While you are walking round trying to find your friends, you hear a roar of a dragon and you look around to find out where it is coming from and you see a monster that you haven't seen since your last tournament in the real world. You look over and see Supreme Dragon Z-Arc.

Along side it was Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

Y/N: (There is only one person I know that uses both of those monsters.)

You run towards the dragons as they disappear and beneath them you see a guy with brown hair, brown eyes with glasses, black leather coat, red shirt, blue jeans and black shoes. Just finish off a rare hunter who you haven't seen before.

Y/N: Arlan is that you man?

Arlan: In the flesh dude.

Y/N: Huh how come you're here, last I heard you'd made it to the pro league.

Arlan: Yeah I had and I was prepping for tomorrows match when I fell asleep after I built the 5 decks you see I have with me and next thing I know I wake up here and this freak in a cape decided to try his luck and take my rarest cards from me.

Y/N: Yeah I saw, it is what led me to you. I see Z-ARC is still your best card.

Arlan: Yeah, you can say that again.

Y/N: Man it is good to see you, though I think that a similar portal that brought me here is the reason as to how you ended up here. But for now I think it would be best if we stuck together.

Arlan: Sure thing. It beats running round here by myself.

Y/N: Well I made friends while I have been here and I need to find them but I am going to need your help.

Arlan: Just where the heck are we anyway?

Y/N: We are in the world of Yugioh, like you I went to sleep and then found myself here. I got woken up, by Yugi Motou.

Arlan: Yeah right your pulling my leg.

Y/N: How else do you explain the duel disc on your arm or your monsters, or the rare hunter you just duelled and defeated?

Arlan: I am a little freaked out by this but is there anyway back or are we stuck here?

Y/N: I don't know about you but there's no way back for me. I tried looking and to be honest I don't really want to go back.

Arlan: Why is that dude?

Y/N: My girlfriend is here and I strongly suspect that your portal was a one-way trip as well, Reese is here too and I suspect she is about and has entered the tournament as well.

Arlan: Well if it is then we will just have to make the most of it.

Y/N: Yeah, my girlfriend is Mai Valentine. Oh and by the way do you know of a girl names Molly King?

Arlan: Huh Molly King? Yeah I know her, I saw here duelling in one of the tournaments i was in, but when it came to the finals, it was meant to be me against Molly, but for some strange reason she never showed up so her spot was given to a runner up, who i defeated easily. But how did you get Mai Valentine as a girlfriend?

Y/N: That is a story for another time but for now lets find Yugi and the others.

You and Arlan look around and as your searching you bump into someone.

Y/N: oof, sorry about that.

????: Y/n please what where your going?

You look up to see that the voice belonged to Seto Kaiba.

Y/N: sorry Kaiba but my friends are in danger.

Kaiba: If Yugi and his friends are in trouble then I can help.

Kaiba presses a button the collar of his outfit.

Kaiba: I want the location of Yugi Motou and his friends as of right now.

Mokuba: Yugi Motou and Joey Wheeler are in Times Square. It looks like he is duelling a rare hunter.

Y/N: Thank you Kaiba, I hope that we meet again in the finals because I wand to give you that duel I promised.

Kaiba: I will hold you to that y/n, though who is your friend?

Y/N: This is my friend and rival Arlan; we have been friends and rivals since we were little.

Kaiba: Nice to meet you Arlan.

Arlan: You too Kaiba, though I think that we had better go and see if your friends need help.

You nod as you and Arlan run off to Times Square.

You reach it just as Yugi defeats the rare hunter he is duelling.

(A/N: Joey doesn't lose any of his cards but Yugi still gets challenged.)

As Yugi defeats the rare hunter, the rare hunter starts going crazy and starts talking to him self.

Rare hunter: Please master; don't be angry, I tried my best. Please spare me? (Cries out in anguish)

Yami Yugi: I have seen this before. The millennium symbol.

Possessed rare hunter: We meet again Pharaoh, remember me? Well perhaps you don't because you were trapped in the puzzle when I duelled little Yugi at the arena. You may have beaten my rare hunter but this one is far weaker in comparison to others in my group.

You walk up to Yugi.

Possessed rare hunter: Ah and y/n I don't know how you know of me but that makes little difference as I will still accomplish my goal even with your meddling.

Y/N: Then why don't you face me you coward, coz even with the cards you have in your deck, I will still defeat you, though it isn't my place to duel you. Though as you said it makes little difference because Yugi will defeat you and make things right and I plan on joining him just as I did in battle kingdom so don't assume it will be an easy duel. Coz it won't.

Possessed rare hunter: (laughs) Your words mean nothing , but remember my name it is Marik. And I seek more than the millennium puzzle; I seek the power of the pharaoh, the energy of the boundless ruler himself.

Y/N: Well Yugi and me stand in your way Marik so believe me when I say that your task is easier said than done.

Possessed rare hunter (Marik): well I doubt it as I have the Egyptian god cards on my side so I think my task will be a lot easier than your task of stopping me. It's my world now.

Yami Yugi: We shall see Marik.

Marik lets the rare hunter drop to the ground.

Yami Yugi: At least I know why I entered this tournament and that is to keep Marik from the power he seeks.

Y/N: Well lets get started. Because that creep was a front for an even bigger creep and things aren't going to get any better standing here.

Arlan: Dude and there is me thinking that couldnt get much creepier.

Y/N: Well Arlan, Are you ready for what is to come?

Arlan: You bet and we will wipe the floor with Marik and any of his rare hunters that stand in our way.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but I needed to get this in so that I can start working on the next chapter which I promise will show your friend and rival duelling. Also if you have an oc you want to feature in this book please submit below or pm me. but there isnt room for them in the finals as it would take too long. Till next time yugi fans.)