Chapter 14 The Finals Round 2 Joey vs. Keith

Kemo: Joey Wheeler has 2 minutes to come back with his tournament entry card or he will be disqualified from the tournament.

Joey: I am back.

Keith: Looks like the dweeb is back to give us the bad news that he couldn't find that card of his.

Joey: What you talking about, I have it right here.

Joey shows the tournament card.

Keith: (impossible he can't have his card because I am using it)

Kemo: The second round will now begin.

Keith: Well a part of me wanted to duel you, coz then I can squash you in front of your dweeby little friends and that goes for your dweeby little friend Yugi.

Joey: Well you haven't seen anything yet and even if you beat me, which you wont, Yugi will crush you because you're a self centred gutless dog, because your way will only get you so far before someone with good intentions shows up, someone like me.

Keith: your gonna pay for that insult you punk.

Joey: Bring it you bandana wearing cheater.

Joey/Keith: Duel.

Joey – LP 8000

Keith – LP 8000

Y/N: (I hope that the training that we did will pay off because he will have to use all the extra deck monsters if he is going to win this. Plus I hope that he can xyz summon ok.)

Tea: y/n, I forgot to ask when you and Joey played he played a black card from the extra deck, but I didn't see how he did it.

Y/N: Patience Tea, you will get to see it soon enough in this duel, Keith is in for quite the surprise.

Keith: I place one monster in defence mode and then I place one card face down and end my turn.

Joey: If that's all you are gonna do then dis duel will be over. I draw, I summon Red-Eyes Baby dragon in attack mode.

Joey: then I activate his effect, by tributing him I can summon a fully-grown Red-Eyes from my deck and I choose Red-Eyes Black dragon