Chapter 18: Pegasus Vs. Yugi and Reader

You walk up to Yugi.

Y/N: Yugi are you ready for this?

Yugi: Yeah I am, Pegasus may have captured our Grandpa's soul but his heart has been with me because it has been in this deck, plus growing up grandpa taught me how to play the game and other things that you couldn't learn from reading any book.

Y/N: I remember, grandpa's heart has been in the cards you have with you including his Blue-Eyes.

Yugi: Shall we get going because if we are late we will be disqualified.

Y/N: Yeah lets do it yugi. Just remember that with monster reborn you can use any monster from my graveyard except Chaos Max.

Yugi: Why not Chaos Max?

Y/N: Because it clearly states on the card that you cant special summon it any other ways so once it is off the field then that's it but also it can't be targeted by any card effects. So it will be safe from Pegasus's ace monster.

Yugi: Ace monster?

Y/N: Sorry Yuge, spoiler alert.

Yugi: Ah ok well lets get going.

You and Yugi walk out to go to the arena you go out and you see everyone there.

Reese: Hey y/n good luck in this duel, Pegasus is no pushover but we have both seen this episode millions of times. (if only to see Yugi kick Pegasus's butt.)

Y/N: Yeah I know what you mean Reese, but could you do me a favour, I want Mai to see this duel before she disappears as there is something I want to ask her once this duel is done.

Reese: oh ok I can see what you mean I will go and find her for you.

Y/N: Aren't you going to ask me what I wanted to ask Mai?

Reese: Nope I have seen enough episodes of where you see Mai and tell me how beautiful she is.

(Just round the corner)

Mai was just heading to tell y/n how she felt about him but as she reaches the corner before the arena she hears what Reese said and couldn't help blushing.

(Back at the balcony before the duel)

Y/N: I know and I have always thought of her as beautiful.

Reese: You don't need to tell me that y/n, I know because I am your best friend.

Y/N: (just as I know you have a crush on, one Joey Wheeler.)

Reese goes redder than a tomato as you and Yugi head off to the arena, which now has two podiums on one side for you and Yugi to stand against Pegasus.

Kemo: Will the challengers y/n l/n and Yugi Motou please enter the arena Pegasus will duel you now.

Joey: y/n and Yuge go get him.

You and Yugi enter the arena and as Pegasus arrives your eyes start glowing light blue. And as that happens you see Yugi's puzzle shine as Yugi changes.

Y/N/Yugi: Its time to duel Pegasus.

Y/N: I know the power of your millennium eye and it won't work on me, because if you even try and see what is in either mine or Yugi's hands you will be met with a brick wall.

Pegasus: y/n boy lets just see how powerful you have become. Huh, I can't see anything and each time I try I am met with a mental brick wall.

Y/N: Ha that's because as long as I am around you will never see anything. But enough chitchat lets duel coz I am really tired of hearing your voice.