Chapter 13 Restoration and the finals Round 1.

(A/N: here is where i start really rewritting the series because remember that part i said about giving Mokuba a chance to escape well here it is though i couldn't create a deck for him as i didnt know which one he would use so he won't be duelling like planned. enjoy and afterwards leave a like and a comment)

As you walk through the hallway, you start to hear a voice but it's not a voice that anyone can hear.

(Seto please help me)

Y/N: Hey guys my aponnent hasn't arrived yet so I am going to do some exploring by myself for a bit but I will be back soon.

Yugi: Ok y/n but just be careful this is Pegasus's castle and we don't know what kind of traps he has set.

Y/N: I will be careful see you soon Yugi, see you soon guys.

As everyone turns to walk off, Mai looks at you and you give her a quick wink and you set off as you see her blush deepen.

You follow the voice till you come to Pegasus's Room.

As you enter you see two cards floating there and as you look closely you see Mokuba's and Grandpa's soul cards.

Mokuba's soul card: (Who are you? And where is my brother because it is him I was calling for not you)

Y/N: Mokuba Kaiba would I be correct in that?

Mokuba's soul card: Yes that's me and answer me, who are you and where is my brother?

Y/N: Mokuba my name is y/n l/n and I promised your brother that I would save you if I could and right now he is duelling to save you. But I hope to free you before his duel ends. Because then Pegasus will be back if he has another soul card to put next to yours.

Mokuba's soul card: (how do you plan on doing that?)

Y/N: since I got here I've found out I had these powers, but I didn't know how to control them however I believe I do now, will you allow me to reconnect your soul with your body? Because if it successful then I will be able to do that will grandpa as well.

Mokuba's soul card: (I will agree to go with you so that I can at least see my brother again)

Y/N: Sounds good to me.

You reach up and take Mokuba's soul card and put it safely in your deck box next to your deck. But facing away from it so he can't see what the deck is.

You wonder round and try and find Mokuba's body and as you wonder into the dungeon you see him lying on the floor, you take out Mokuba's soul card and you start by channelling your power into the card. As you do so the card begins to glow and the little light that appears floats over to Mokuba's body and goes inside and his body began to glow.

When the glowing stopped you went and checked on Mokuba and as you did so you could hear some laughing.

Mokuba gets up and carries on laughing.

Mokuba: I am very ticklish (stops laughing) so lets just get out of here before the guards come. Y/n thank you for rescuing me.

Y/N: Your welcome.

As you race through the halls you enter the great hall as you see Pegasus go to steal Kaiba's soul.

Y/N: NOT THIS TIME!

You project your shield out and wrap Kaiba in it and as you do so the light coming from Pegasus's Millennium Eye retreats.

Pegasus: So y/n-boy you have grown so powerful since you tried shielding your grandfather from me last time.

Y/N: Well too bad for you, Kaiba may have lost this duel but he is keeping his soul. Kaiba! Look who I found while I was walking round?

Mokuba: Hey big brother, I am up here.