Chapter 5 The Boat Trip Duel

You arrive back at the shop after the duel with Yugi and you start to pack because you are going to help Yugi get grandpa back, the old man had accepted you from the get go, while you were packing there was a knock at the door. You went to answer it and a man in a black suit was standing there.

????: delivery from Pegasus to a Y/N

Y/N: what does Pegasus want with me?

????: He wishes for you to participate in his tournament and has sent you both a duelling glove and 3 star chips as well. Good day to you.

The black suited man leaves and you take it into the front room and open it to find that there is a duelling glove, 3 star chips and a piece of paper.

Y/N: Yugi can I talk to you

Yugi: what is it y/n?

You hold up the duelling glove and the star chips.

Y/N: Looks like Pegasus has taken an interest in me as well, though I have no idea why.

Yugi: maybe it's because of the power you displayed during my duel with him when you tried to protect grandpa.

Y/N: thinking (I know lots about this series, so that will give me an unfair advantage, however I wont stoop to the bad guys level as to use it against them)

Y/N: Yugi, Joey because this makes me a participant of the tournament like you guys if I win my duels it will be with honour and fairness.

Tea: why say that Y/N?

Y/N: because of where I came from, I have grown up watching this as an anime series; I know things that could upset the balance of how things are meant to go. I mean I tried to stop Pegasus from taking grandpas soul and failed but grandpa said that if something bad is meant to happen then it will happen regardless of what I do.

Yugi: grandpa was always wise like that but I believe that I will save him in the end.

Y/N: I believe you will too Yugi.

Joey: So when is our boat to duellist kingdom?

Y/N: it's at 12am tomorrow so we had best pack everything we might need.

You see the open box that contained your glove and star chips and you see another piece of paper in it and as you go over to it and pick it up and open it, it reads:

Dear Y/N-boy

I have sent you the glove and star chips so that you can participate in my tournament because I want to see the extent of your power as it is unlike any I have seen, also in this letter I have included a list of things you will need to bring with you because its going to be a long tournament and you may get hungry.

Yours truly,

Pegasus

You turn it over and see a list of food to bring and fishing rod (a/n; yes you know how to fish but no you don't meet Mako through doing it just in case your wondering)

Once packed you think about a lot of things like how you got to the yugioh world in the first place and how you ended up with the powers that you do. But you just accept that your stuck here and you might as well make the best of it.

You join up with the rest of the gang and have dinner and you notice that Tea keeps peeking glances at Yugi and blushing. You go over to Tea.

Y/N: Tea is there something wrong you keep looking at Yugi and blushing, it's ok, and I won't say anything so you can tell me.

Tea: I like Yugi but I'm still not sure if I just like Yugi as friend or something more but I am going to discover it for myself. Thank you Y/N you're a great friend I hope you find someone like that.