Chapter 47: Battle City Finals Y/N Vs Arlan

(A/N: Hello again my lovely readers, and I would like to thank everyone for their comments and their support, well without further ado, lets get on with the chapter. There will be bits where there are going to be lots of talking but its necessary, hope you understand. Enjoy.)

(Out side the blimp)

You let out a scream of anger as you let off a blast of energy and Chaos Max in his ultra form is appearing next to you. But your monster shines.

????: Please Stop your hurting me and yourself partner.

You stop and look around and try and find where the male voice came from and then you look at Chaos Max.

Y/N: Chaos Max? Did you just speak to me?

Chaos Max: Indeed I did, my connection with you is stronger than before which means I am now able to talk to you, but you must stop using your power like this, because your power is my power and the more you use it, you are not just hurting yourself but you hurt me as well.

Y/N: I am sorry chaos max, I don't know what to do, I hate myself for letting this happen even though I knew this was gonna happen this episode was the worst one to watch coz I hated watching Joey go through what he did.

Chaos Max: It was not your fault, so stop blaming yourself for events of which were already preordained and were destined to happen, remember what happened to Grandpa Motou?

Y/N: How can I forget, I still have nightmares about losing him again to some dark power.

Chaos Max: Well you couldn't stop that and you did your best even though you were still new to using the power you have, but if I can evolve so can you.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Chaos max: Close your eyes and imagine yourself having wings.

You close your eyes and do as you are told.

Chaos Max: Right now make those wings solid energy.

You continue to concentrate as instructed. When you open your eyes your face to face with Chaos max.

Chaos Max: Now look behind you.

You do so and you get the shock of your life, as there are wings made of pure energy as you float back down to the ground.

Chaos Max: Not bad for a beginner.

Y/N: Thank you partner, I think I needed something else to focus on and now I do.

Chaos Max: I have always been your partner and we are connected, so please remember that I am in your deck as well as in your heart.

You nod as you head back indoors and find Joey sitting up, what you didn't expect to see was that Reese had her lips on Joey's.

You clear your throat.

Y/N: Nice to see that being unconscious hasn't affected your love life.

You smirk as the pair blush.

Roland: (On tannoy) Will Arlan Hanson and Y/N Please Report to the arena.

Y/N: Well that's my cue, keep an eye on the monitor coz I wouldn't want you to miss this you two. That's if you can keep your hands off of each other long enough to watch.

Reese having enough of your teasing grabs a spare pillow and chucks it at you, you duck out the way.

Y/N: That's my cue to leave be seeing you love birds later.

They wave as the door shuts you walk towards the arena just as Arlan is waiting for you outside.

Arlan: You ready for our rematch?