Chapter 58: The Tournament part 4 Raphael vs Zigfried

(A/N: right yugi fans firstly thank you for sticking with this book and I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it so without further ado. Lets continue.)

(announcer): will Raphael and Zigfried Von Shroder please report to the stadium. (A/N: Yes all duels are in a stadium none of the different areas rubbish. Unless I have to do it.)

You looked at the arena and waited for the duellists to arrive but you looked at Mai and she had an excited look on her face like a kid in a sweet shop.

Y/N:(laughs) someone looks excited, though it is a pity your not participating.

Mai: After last time I duelled, I needed a break and I don't think that this tournament was really where I wanted to return the duelling. At least not yet.

Y/N: Duelling isn't mandatory babe, I am just glad to be here with you watching the duels as they happen, though once these are all done, I made you a promise that I had something special planned for just you and me and I plan on making good on that promise.

Mai: Yeah and you still haven't told me what it is you have planned. (Pouting)

Y/N: For starters pouting won't help as my lips are sealed, though you do look cute when you pout.

Mai blushes and then gets a little shocked as you peck her lips.

Mai: Hey no fair.

Y/N: All is fair in love and war babe. (Winking)

(Announcer) Raphael and Zigfried have both shuffled each others decks and are ready to duel.

Y/N: can continue this afterwards babe lets see how this goes.

(Down on the duel arena)

Raphael: Zigfried my angels are gonna take you down.

Zigfried: Not if my monsters take you down first herr Raphael. So lets start ziss shall we. (Sorry for the shoddy writing I am no good at writing in Zigfried's accent so after this I will write it with Zigfried talking without his accent.)

Raphael nods.

Raphael/Zigfried: Duel!

Raphael – LP 8000

Zigfried – LP 8000

Raphael: I will start things off by placing once card face down and then I will activate boot sector launch which this field spell is active on the field all Rokket monsters I control gain 300 attack and defence.

The field changes that shows a gun barrel with two already filled. (A/N: Sorry about this as I don't know how best to describe this.)

Raphael: Then I will activate the first effect of my field spell to special summon two Rokket monsters from my hand I special summon Rokket Tracer and Rokket Recharger both in attack mode.