Chapter 30: The Wrath of an Egyptian God and Evil awakens

Roland: It is time to decide the two finalists to who are next to duel.

The randomiser spits out two more numbers.

Roland: The first number is number 2 Joey Wheeler. And the other number is number 7 Marik Ishtar.

Joey: It's go time, I gonna beat you right off of this blimp you mind controlling creep.

Mokuba: It doesn't seem like you have a lot of friends on here baldy.

Marik(Odion): ....

Joey and Marik(Odion) walk up to the arena but just as Joey steps up to the doors to go out, the doors open and a pair of arms wrap round Joey pulling him into a really passionate kiss.

You look at the pair and laugh lots.

Serenity: Who is that kissing my brother y/n?

Y/N: That is Reese my best friend and your brothers girlfriend, though she arrived not long after Yugi's duel ended but decided to leave it as a surprise for Joey.

Reese releases Joey.

Reese: surprise handsome.

Joey: Reese, I was worried about ya.

Reese: Aaww Joey your such a sweetie but I'm fine and had a mission for Pegasus and considering that my best friend is also my boss, he signed off on it as well.

Joey: y/n I will ask you later what the mission was all about but for now I am going to go and duel Marik.

Everyone heads to the duel arena.

(A/N: I am changing Odion's deck coz I don't know what other monsters he uses, don't hate me for the deck I am going to put in.)

Marik(Odion): (in mind) I have to win for master Marik, this is my fiery spirit, let it lead me to victory.

(Back at duel arena)

Marik(Odion): Ah! I will win this duel against you Joey wheeler and my fiery spirit will show me the way.

You feel a different energy coming from him and then you see an elemental hero floating in front of you, you recognise it as elemental hero Neos.

You did a slight bow to Neos and he nodded and floated towards Marik(Odion) and then went into his deck making it shine.

Marik(Odion): Huh what is this light?

Y/N: I think that your deck is trying to tell you something, this maybe improper but have a look at your deck.

Marik(Odion) does as you say and is surprised as all his cards apart from the winged dragon of Ra card have changed to a new type of monster.

Marik(Odion): what is this? I don't recognise any of these cards apart from the Egyptian god card.

Y/N: Just try them out maybe it is trying to tell you something.

Marik(Odion): Ok fine, I hope that with these cards, I claim victory.

Joey: I doubt that you will be able to beat my deck with that new one.

Marik(Odion): Try me Joey Wheeler.

Joey: Oh its on you cape wearing creepazoid.

Marik(Odion)/Joey: Duel.

Marik(Odion): I will go first, I will place one card face down and then I will set two cards face down and I will end my turn.

You start smiling and Marik(Odion) looks at his cards studying what they can do and so on.

Joey: I will set one card face down and then I will also set two cards face down.