Chapter 21: Battle City Starters.

You get home from School and you get the feeling that something is terribly wrong so you go out to find your friends. You see Joey and Tristan trying to break down a door to a burning building. You run up to them.

Y/N: Stand back guys, Yugi is in there and we have to get him out.

Joey: huh Yugi is in there, but why?

Y/N: Joey enough with the questions let's just get in there and fast.

You rush the door and break it as you go through and Keith comes running out.

Y/N: Bandit Keith, why am I not surprised.

Joey: Leave him we have to get Yugi.

Y/N: I will get Yugi, you and Tristan get Yugi's puzzle there's an iron bar over there.

You point to an iron bar on the floor not to far from the duelling arena.

You pick up Yugi, while Joey and Tristan free his puzzle. All of you get out of the building just in time as the whole thing collapses.

Joey: So y/n are you going to tell us how come you knew Yugi was in that burning building or not?

Y/N: Joey you have the memory of a goldfish my friend, you forget that I am from a different world all together and I have seen all the episodes in the second season, which is what we are in right now.

Joey: Oh right sorry y/n I did forget but it was because I was worried about my friend.

Y/N: That's ok Joey, im just glad we were able to save Yugi and his puzzle.

Yugi: I can't thank you guys enough for saving my puzzle and me. I didn't think I was going to make it.

Joey: It was y/n that told us you were in there in the first place.

Yugi: Thank you y/n. But I thought you couldn't use your knowledge of this place unfairly?

Y/N: I didn't, I used my knowledge to let Joey and Tristan save you which is just how it was meant to go in the first place, they would have saved you without my intervention, I just hurried it on slightly.

Yugi: Well thank you, I guess there are exceptions as to when you can use that knowledge huh?

Y/N: Yep. Anyway Yugi get some rest because you're going to need it.

Yugi: yeah I know because whoever is after my puzzle then they will do anything to get it.

Y/N: (Yeah and it is a pity I can't forewarn you about Marik, but I know that even without me telling you, I still believe that you will beat him.)

News reporter: We have a special announcement by the own of Kaiba Corp. Seto Kaiba.

Kaiba: I am hosting a special tournament for all the duellists out there, come and sign up if you think your good enough.

Yugi: Uh oh why do I have a bad feeling about this tournament.

Kaiba: further more, anyone participating in this tournament will get to use this new duel disc system.

News reporter: and that is all for this special report.

You switch the TV off as Grandpa Motou comes through the door.

Grandpa Motou: Yugi, y/n these came for you but there's no name as to who sent them.

He hands you the envelopes and you both open them.

Yugi: I have been invited to this tournament that Kaiba is hosting.

Y/N: So have I Yugi.

You show Yugi your invite.