Chapter 26: Arlan vs Ishizu

As you and Arlan are walking through battle city you see someone with their face covered. But you recognise her straight away.

????: I challenge you to a duel.

Y/N: Who me?

????: Yes, you.

Y/N: sorry but I don't plan on duelling anymore, I already have 6 locator cards how many do you have.

????: I have 4, so what about your friend.

Arlan: My name is Arlan and please lose the getup Ishizu and duel me fair and square.

Ishizu: How did you know it was me?

Y/N: Lets just say me and Arlan aren't from around here and we recognised you straightaway.

Ishizu: well Arlan I still want to duel you.

Y/N: (whispers) Looks like your gonna be duelling your crush.

Arlan goes red at what I said.

Arlan: y/n not so loud.

Ishizu: what are you two talking about over there?

Y/N: Just guy things Ishizu then we will start. (whispers) are you going to tell her after this duel?

Arlan: (Whispers) She has only just met me, I doubt that she will say yes even if I did.

Arlan still has a blush on his face.

Ishizu pov

I don't know what is wrong with me but my heart beats faster than it should, I know I have just met him but I want to get to know him better before I confess my feelings for him.

(A/N: I will change point of view when necessary as it helps with the chapter and progress the story.)

Reader POV

You look over and see that Ishizu is sporting the same blush that Arlan is but you keep it to yourself as she shakes her head and the blush disappears.

Arlan: Ishizu it is time to duel. I ante up one Locator card.

Ishizu: I will ante up one locator card also. Game on.

Arlan/Ishizu: Duel

Arlan: Ladies first.

(A/N: In the anime, it doesn't show what Ishizu's deck contains so instead I am going to give her the Amazoness deck instead.)

Ishizu: O-ok well I summon Amazoness Archer in attack mode.

Ishizu: I place two cards face down and I end my turn.

Arlan: I draw; I place Xiangke and Xiangsheng Magician in the pendulum scale.

Ishizu: Huh pendulum scale?

Arlan: I will explain after this duel but now that I have set the scale, I will pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.