Chapter 49: Battle City Finals Molly Vs Noah

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers, thank you for your support and also if this chapter is a little short it is because I am not used to using the decks that molly and Noah are using so please bare with me coz I will try and do these decks justice. Anyway without further ado, lets get on with the chapter. Enjoy.)

Roland: Will Molly King and Noah Kaiba please report to the duel arena.

Molly and Noah appear in the arena with Yugi and the gang.

Y/N: Go for it Molly, do you know which deck your gonna use.

Molly: Yes the deck you gave me.

Y/N: Good choice but be careful and be ready for anything, though while doing that don't forget to have fun.

Molly: Will do.

Duke: Don't worry you will do fine, because I believe in you.

Molly: Thank you.

Duke: Also close your eyes I have a good luck charm I wanna give you.

Molly: Ok

Molly closes her eyes but then feels a soft pair of lips on hers and when she feels the kiss she kisses back.

When she opens her eyes she is kissing Duke. And then brakes it.

Molly: (Blushing) t-thanks and I love you duke.

Duke: I love you too Molly, I don't know what my life would be like without you filling it with your love.

Molly whispers something into Dukes ear to make him blush.

Off to the side Noah was having a talk with Aida and after they have finished kissing Noah and Molly head to their podiums on the opposite sides.

Molly and Noah slot their decks into their duel discs. As they activate.

(A/N: Sorry I don't have an appropriate video for this but if anyone can send me a link for a video for this then I will add it to this chapter.)

Molly: I know that we are friends but I wouldn't insult you and go easy on you, so I will come at you with everything I have.

Noah: And I will do the same.

Molly/Noah: Duel.

Noah: Ladies first.

Molly: Such a gentleman, for my first move I will activate polymerisation to fuse Mozarta the Melodious Maestra and solo the melodious songstress fusion summon Bloom Diva the melodious Choir.

Molly: I will place two cards face down and I will end my turn.

Noah: it is my turn and I draw. First I will summon Manju of ten thousand hands in attack mode.

 First I will summon Manju of ten thousand hands in attack mode